Best and worst Sgts! - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Why is he allowed to act in this manner, I have heard other supervisors complain about how rude he is to his subordinates. Does he not know that he is no different than the deputies he works with except that he is a Sgt

Unregistered
    No one cares he is not nice, it's not their problem, until his unethical behavior catches up to him!

Unregistered
    Can anyone explain why he was kicked off the SWAT team?

Unregistered
    He is a micro manager, who acts like dictator!

Unregistered

Beatbox Sergeant of all time:

Best Sergeant ever at SSO:

Sergeant "Big Daddy" Jim Garlitz

Unregistered
    Whats the deal with former big shot detective, deputy of the year 2016 and then sergeant ML? Took down Bybee, got promoted, and then fell off the map.

Unregistered
    It is sad to hear that he is acting this way to his team members. Sometimes it is up the more experienced leaders to sit him down and have a talk with him. I would advise you that are concerned to go to the LT. or to JJ in confidence. He may need to have the talk. He was always a good kid that was promoted way to early in his career. Deep down he is a nice person.

Unregistered
    I have seen him be nice, BUT he acts like an ass clown to his deputies, everyone knows how he acts but does nothing about it. Careful what you say and do or he will put on a performance improvement plan and screw your career!

Unregistered
    Yep sounds about right everyone is stupid except for the all knowing Sgt BJ, no one will ever be as smart as him!

Unregistered
    What's sad is if he needs to be talked to,why hasn't anyone acted yet! Or do the poor deputies in south county need to continue to be stressed out all the time! I've heard it's a nightmare in south county!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast