Fair - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fair

Unregistered
    Bet they're really tired of all the special promotions and positions created on the fly who's salary could pay for severl officers or a raise

Unregistered
    I'm no big fan of McNesby, but fair is fair. It seems like the very things Morgan slams him for he's done himself. I'm in agreement with the previous post, I got more raises under McNesby than Morgan, who wants me to believe the opposite just because he said it. The good old boy stuff is something that Morgan has done on a large scale. Now he wants to give all the high paid administration people a large raise too and now because the commissioners won't do that he's going to screw all of us. Just don't seem fair to me. Why does the upper echelon need more money?

Unregistered
    Morgan has screwed more of us than any other sheriff in history! He's a social media crybaby

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    is it true we aren't working the fair this year?
    that's not fair!!

FHP1
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    True. Former employees have been contracted to run the fair this year. Former Sergeant Nix and former Sheriff McNesby will be utilizing State Officers (FHP, Dept. of Agriculture, FWC) and former Deputy Bruster will have his private security company there. I believe they asked the SO to provide (8) deputies to stand outside the parking lot so when a report needed to be taken or an arrest made but no other duties beyond that. I guess they believe they can "demand" a deputy sheriff to respond and take a crime report or make an arrest based off the fellow officer rule??? Sounds like a legal matter I don't have a clue about.

Hand them a statute book and a card that gives the address to the county jail.
    We (FHP)don't have enough troopers to work the county / much less the fair. I'm serious, we have 35 spare cars in our lot and no troopers to put in them. See for yourself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by FHP1 View Post
    We (FHP)don't have enough troopers to work the county / much less the fair. I'm serious, we have 35 spare cars in our lot and no troopers to put in them. See for yourself.
    But with other state leo's in the area like Agriculture, Grouper Troopers supplementing FHP, you guys would have enough. If McNugget and Nix want to make a statement and twist the back stabbing knife, they would reach outside of Troop A. I dont put anything past those 2, anything to send a message of F*** you ECSO.

Unregistered

Tinas

But with other state leo's in the area like Agriculture, Grouper Troopers supplementing FHP, you guys would have enough. If McNugget and Nix want to make a statement and twist the back stabbing knife, they would reach outside of Troop A. I dont put anything past those 2, anything to send a message of F*** you ECSO.
    Here's the Morgan internet response team spreading the fake news again. Once again trying to shift the blame on something they did to someone else.

Unregistered
    Maybe if 95% of u all weren't selfish assholes with your self entitled above everyone else attitude, things like this wouldn't happen. It's called Karma. The way you treat people and expect good things to happen like having the fair overtime each year, maybe there's a reason why it's not happening this year. Maybe when ur a **** life gives u the middle finger instead!

Quit *****ing about others making more money and getting raising and new madenup positions bc they suck up. At the end of the day, your words don't matter. The checks they have in the bank every other week from the ECSO is all that matters. Either go down to the CC and complain in person, or find another job! *****ing on here DOES NOTHING!

Unregistered
    Maybe if 95% of u all weren't selfish assholes with your self entitled above everyone else attitude, things like this wouldn't happen. It's called Karma. The way you treat people and expect good things to happen like having the fair overtime each year, maybe there's a reason why it's not happening this year. Maybe when ur a **** life gives u the middle finger instead!

Quit *****ing about others making more money and getting raising and new madenup positions bc they suck up. At the end of the day, your words don't matter. The checks they have in the bank every other week from the ECSO is all that matters. Either go down to the CC and complain in person, or find another job! *****ing on here DOES NOTHING!
    Lmao, so just shut the **** up and go away. **** you you Morgan pos.

Unregistered
    Lmao, so just shut the **** up and go away. **** you you Morgan pos.

Exactly the type I was speaking of. Go away bc I don't agree with you along with the disgusting behavior and disrespect you spew? Not how the real world works, buddy. You're most likey part of the younger bunch with the way your talking. The type who walks around like we owe them something after a couple years or less on the job. See how far that gets ya.

Also, I'm not FOR MORGAN. I did something about it, though. Relocated. Higher pay. What have you done besides type your frustrations out online?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast