Fair - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fair

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Check the facts, Morgan is the one who caused this with Haines and Yuhasz pushing. Frenkel asked Morgan to reconsider and in his normal sarcastic way he declined. This is a typical Morgan Internet Response Team (M.I.R.T). Blame all of Thelberts temper tantrums on everyone else. You must be one of the high paid media people he has.
    Nope, Frenkel asked for 8 deputies to sit in the outside parking lot.

Unregistered
    Ok Thelbert, we will see when all the correspondence comes out. You ****ed the officers out of the fair jobs.

Unregistered
    I heard 2 local attorneys are about to file suit against the Sheriffs office for discrimination on signal 15's because the Sheriffs office can't allow you to work "certain" side jobs and not others. I sure hope this is true

Unregistered
    I heard 2 local attorneys are about to file suit against the Sheriffs office for discrimination on signal 15's because the Sheriffs office can't allow you to work "certain" side jobs and not others. I sure hope this is true
    Why do you hope it's true? Why do you want anything to threaten our ability to work side-jobs? It isn't a right or privilege that we get to work them. We are able to work those, at the will of the Sheriff so I cannot see what we would benefit from by your hopes. There is a rumor that side jobs are going to increase and/or the $2 per hour fee will be eliminated and you hope the agency gets sued? There is something very demented with your line of thinking. Did I just misunderstand you?

Unregistered
    Ok Thelbert, we will see when all the correspondence comes out. You ****ed the officers out of the fair jobs.
    Wrong. McNesby and Nix did that all on their own, you honestly should seek the truth. This is their revenge against the Sheriff personally but screwing all of the deputies that have worked out there every year. Both get on here to spin up the crap and let you believe it's the Sheriff's fault but they both know better.

Unregistered
    The Sheriffs office has screwed us on MANY side jobs such as WalMart, Fair, certain bars and continue to take money from us.

Unregistered
    8 officers...hmmmm..,bet it's their bffs too. MH, JS, MY, who else is on that list I bet get to work open to close as the special 8

Unregistered
    Wrong. McNesby and Nix did that all on their own, you honestly should seek the truth. This is their revenge against the Sheriff personally but screwing all of the deputies that have worked out there every year. Both get on here to spin up the crap and let you believe it's the Sheriff's fault but they both know better.
    Are you smokin crack? Revenge...WTF ever..They can't make Frenkel do this. Sheriff pissed this chance away with his demands...just like the hard line for raises...The community is finally giving him the finger when he does that shit.

Unregistered
    They are tired of how he thinks he's so important when actually he's not and how he throws little hissy fits

Unregistered
    Tell that lie and tell it enough times and hope they start believing it. A typical Morgan/ Haines response.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast