Fair
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Fair

Is it true we aren't working the fair this year?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it true we aren't working the fair this year?
    True. Former employees have been contracted to run the fair this year. Former Sergeant Nix and former Sheriff McNesby will be utilizing State Officers (FHP, Dept. of Agriculture, FWC) and former Deputy Bruster will have his private security company there. I believe they asked the SO to provide (8) deputies to stand outside the parking lot so when a report needed to be taken or an arrest made but no other duties beyond that. I guess they believe they can "demand" a deputy sheriff to respond and take a crime report or make an arrest based off the fellow officer rule??? Sounds like a legal matter I don't have a clue about.

Hand them a statute book and a card that gives the address to the county jail.

Unregistered
    So we get railed on this one? That's bs! We pick silly battles

Unregistered
    Blame this one squarely on Morgan and Haines. Morgan told Frenkel that he fixed all the pay issues from the previous administration and now the agency doesn't need nor want to work the fair.

Unregistered
    Blame this one squarely on Morgan and Haines. Morgan told Frenkel that he fixed all the pay issues from the previous administration and now the agency doesn't need nor want to work the fair.
    With the names Nix and McNesby being thrown around you want to blame the Sheriff and the Chief????? I smell BS and that is exactly what you are trying to peddle here. This more than likely comes down to two "defrocked" and FORMER ECSO employees trying to stick it to the agency they USED to work at. Nix and McNesby just screwed over EVERYONE at the department, or at least everyone who works at the Fair.

Unregistered
    This has Haines written all over it

Unregistered
    Man, do I have to spell it out to you??? Nix, McNesby and Frenkel are the ones screwing the agency over. Remember, Nix was fired and now he is suing the agency and McNesby is ass hurt still because he lost TWICE. This has nothing to do with Morgan or Haines. The fair is the center of the GOB (good ole' boy) system and has always been. Nix was in the number 2 spot running the fair for years until Cox was run out so please man, give the back stabbers their credit. It honestly shows that NIX nor McNesby have only ever cared about themselves since they just screwed you out of $3k work of Christmas money. McNesby, for one, never cared about deputy salaries since he was instrumental in the elimination of the Civil Service Board. Ever since then, he screwed us unless it was close to election time, then we saw a sliver of a raise. He didn't have a problem promoting his hunting buddies or campaign contributors so I wouldn't expect anything less from that lying politician.

Unregistered
    Check the facts, Morgan is the one who caused this with Haines and Yuhasz pushing. Frenkel asked Morgan to reconsider and in his normal sarcastic way he declined. This is a typical Morgan Internet Response Team (M.I.R.T). Blame all of Thelberts temper tantrums on everyone else. You must be one of the high paid media people he has.

Unregistered
    ......McNesby, for one, never cared about deputy salaries since he was instrumental in the elimination of the Civil Service Board. Ever since then, he screwed us unless it was close to election time, then we saw a sliver of a raise. He didn't have a problem promoting his hunting buddies or campaign contributors so I wouldn't expect anything less from that lying politician.

I received more raises during the 8 years of McNesby then I did in my 8 years of Morgan.

It also seems here recently that two Sergeants, who campaigned hard for Morgan, recently received promotions to Major after failing multiple times to achieve a Lieutenants promotion. I wouldnt go on complaining about that GOB system that Morgan has opted to use. Then again, he is just another one of the "lying politicians".

FHP1
    True. Former employees have been contracted to run the fair this year. Former Sergeant Nix and former Sheriff McNesby will be utilizing State Officers (FHP, Dept. of Agriculture, FWC) and former Deputy Bruster will have his private security company there. I believe they asked the SO to provide (8) deputies to stand outside the parking lot so when a report needed to be taken or an arrest made but no other duties beyond that. I guess they believe they can "demand" a deputy sheriff to respond and take a crime report or make an arrest based off the fellow officer rule??? Sounds like a legal matter I don't have a clue about.

Hand them a statute book and a card that gives the address to the county jail.
    We (FHP)don't have enough troopers to work the county / much less the fair. I'm serious, we have 35 spare cars in our lot and no troopers to put in them. See for yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast