Fair - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fair

Unregistered
    I had to laugh at this. When was the last time you saw a Department of Agriculture cruiser in the Sally Port ? Also FHP, FWC,DOA do not want to deal with the fights, shootings, drug dealing, drunk people, and DVI violations that are bound to happen at this event.

Unregistered
    Morgan said it on camera! We don't need the fair jobs. All that damage control and lying by Custer and Ross to the troops. The only person that ****ed us out of the fair jobs is Morgan himself. Go ahead loyal nut hangers spin this and blame someone else. Losers!

Unregistered
    Short on officers but we have 5 doing hot cop videos? 😂 What a joke this agency has become

Unregistered
    Some of y'all should read the 3 active federal lawsuits against Morgan, VERY interesting and he's a proven liar.

Unregistered
    This is a The White Rat ****ing us because he's mad he finally got fired. I told you 8 years ago you'd get fired, Philip.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some of y'all should read the 3 active federal lawsuits against Morgan, VERY interesting and he's a proven liar.
    How would you look at them?

Unregistered
    Exactly the type I was speaking of. Go away bc I don't agree with you along with the disgusting behavior and disrespect you spew? Not how the real world works, buddy. You're most likey part of the younger bunch with the way your talking. The type who walks around like we owe them something after a couple years or less on the job. See how far that gets ya.

Also, I'm not FOR MORGAN. I did something about it, though. Relocated. Higher pay. What have you done besides type your frustrations out online?
    Evidently gets them far. Unlimited gigs special assignments. Etc. experience means nothing here. It only means f u we don't want you because you don't blindly follow them.

Unregistered
    that's not fair!!
    Very profound statementm. Soundsalmost like the same unintelligible gibberish coming from the sewer of our old "shurf."

Unregistered
    I heard SO employees were working just not sworn. Interesting.

Unregistered
    I heard SO employees were working just not sworn. Interesting.
    Yes 4 of them are working for Nix.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast