$30 Million Dollars for state agencies - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahahaha, you deputies are so stupid that you keep replying to this. No wonder you are all country rednecks with revolvers

If you're carrying a Glock 37, I don't think you're in a position to mock anyone else's firearm choices, either personal or department-mandated.

Unregistered
    Hahahaha, you deputies are so stupid that you keep replying to this. No wonder you are all country rednecks with revolvers
    Yes. The reason for people being rednecks and carrying revolvers is because they reply to this thread. I already feel my neck burning and my Glock tansforming.

I'm sure you felt like that comment was great, but you really are a special kind of stupid.

Unregistered
    How much of the brass will get the thirty million.

Unregistered
    If you're carrying a Glock 37, I don't think you're in a position to mock anyone else's firearm choices, either personal or department-mandated.
    You know exactly what I carry, I sure don't give a rat ass what you have or who you are. This is fhp forum, go away. You need a hobby or get laid . Btw, no bad guy has survived an encounter with this g37, go ahead and Google it, so I guess is better than your revolver. Put fhp trooper shooting and see.

Unregistered
    You know exactly what I carry, I sure don't give a rat ass what you have or who you are. This is fhp forum, go away. You need a hobby or get laid . Btw, no bad guy has survived an encounter with this g37, go ahead and Google it, so I guess is better than your revolver. Put fhp trooper shooting and see.
    Google Pinellas fhp shooting. Bad guy survived. Not taking sides in this stupid arguement.

Unregistered
    How much of the brass will get the thirty million.
    I would hope Capt ($80,000+min to start that rank) and above would get a lesser percentage. I would hope the included class (the poor guys that do the work and are leaving) would get the bulk. We don't see a lot of Capts and above leaving for money!

Unregistered
    That 30 million was for all STATE LEO not just FHP, and honestly things like salary are hard to pay for with this kind of money. A salary raise is a yearly commitment, you guys got your raise already dont hold your breath for another one..

Unregistered
    http://www.tactical-life.com/militar...ock16-gsp-lead

Good article about G37

Unregistered
    The Glock 37 is a dead caliber, several agencies have already ditched them in favor of higher capacity and for more common calibers. FHP missed the ball yet again now on weapon choice. The Glock 21 SF or gen 4 all have the smaller grip size while still hold 13 rounds of 45 acp which is a much more common caliber. Instead the crappie Glock 37 with its 10 round mags if what we're stuck with. There are only two guns in the entire market that shoot the GAP caliber. Glock basically gave the guns to the patrol in exchange for the Beretta. Dumped again and unlike other state agencies that have decided to ditch the poor choice FHP will be stuck with them for years.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011