Hollow - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hollow

Unregistered
    Don't care for anyone on this post. He left because his girlfriend was being exposed. Hollow made the same money at his successful business regardless and it didn't make sense to leave otherwise. Next post please, who cares!

Unregistered

X

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    either a lair or a troll. many of you guys know me, really put your name to it, if its so much better over there, why are you scared, troll
    Who says that I am scared? I don't see your pu $$y a$$ name here.

Good luck, moron!

Unregistered
    either a lair or a troll. many of you guys know me, really put your name to it, if its so much better over there, why are you scared, troll

Good luck, moron!

Isn't it funny how troll boy always responds with put your name on it however never puts his. Just another scared to death ball less LCSO keyboard commando.

Unregistered

Good luck, moron!

Isn't it funny how troll boy always responds with put your name on it however never puts his. Just another scared to death ball less LCSO keyboard commando.
    Well I don't know about that, but isn't it funny how trolls come on here and say they are happy they left this
    place, yet still wont put their name to their post, cowards and yes I still work here so with all the crap going on,
    no I wont put my name out there, still hoping things will get better, just pointing out people say they have left
    yet come on here and troll and wont put their name out there, either liar or coward or just a plain troll

Unregistered
    If you don't work here anymore and post on this site there is two words for you, mental illness.

Unregistered
    Well I don't know about that, but isn't it funny how trolls come on here and say they are happy they left this
    place, yet still wont put their name to their post, cowards and yes I still work here so with all the crap going on,
    no I wont put my name out there, still hoping things will get better, just pointing out people say they have left
    yet come on here and troll and wont put their name out there, either liar or coward or just a plain troll
    This place is filled with trolls, and you're the biggest one! Stop it. It does nothing for the integrity of our agency. We are struggling enough without your cesspool mouth contributing to the damage already done. If Lord Farquaad truly cared about our reputation, he would find a way to make it right for all of us, not just his buddies. Hollow and Ramsey couldn't do any worse, and in fact, would probably do a heck of a lot better, since they've not been handed everything like LF has, and actually have to work for it. None of us are going to put our names on here, so stop being a biotch!!!

Unregistered
    This place is filled with trolls, and you're the biggest one! Stop it. It does nothing for the integrity of our agency. We are struggling enough without your cesspool mouth contributing to the damage already done. If Lord Farquaad truly cared about our reputation, he would find a way to make it right for all of us, not just his buddies. Hollow and Ramsey couldn't do any worse, and in fact, would probably do a heck of a lot better, since they've not been handed everything like LF has, and actually have to work for it. None of us are going to put our names on here, so stop being a biotch!!!
    Good one sissy boy, but it seems your on here all the time, the other thing your struggling with is your failed career, you should just leave, your not going anywhere here sissy boy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123