Hollow - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hollow

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doesn't appear to be genuine??? Have you asked him?? Of course not just running, your gator, he is very genuine, he is at every

meeting, that has anything to do with the city, and troll just what things have you seen??? Liar and a coward
    I have seen the Ripoff report. Also concerned that he would leave the Sheriff's office after 13 years, considering the great medical and retirement benefits. Something just seemed off about that.

Also I saw another thread on this site. Lots of negative comments. Also hear people high up in Sheriff's office do not want him being Mayor. Hollow is a very negative and destructive person from what I have seen thus(or at least the people he surrounds himself are).

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...673843-Yoselyn

Unregistered

No shit

Of course higher-ups don't want him to be mayor because he's already backing Bill Cameron for sheriff in 2020. Cameron will give this little f****** retard from Collier a run for his money. He doesn't have the ties to Lee County and no matter what anyone believes there's a redneck Coalition here and Bill Cameron fits in and the Italian from Collier does not.

Unregistered
    I left earlier this year to join PBS0. What a difference. Relief at last. Incredible Sheriff. Even he knows Mikey is corrupt. BTW, I now make $59,420.00. Sold my home in the Cape for $284,000.00. Now I live in Lake Worth's Valencia Lakes community.

Wake up! Your alarm is ringing...

Many of you guys know me... same phone #... C'mon over (to the other side).
    either a lair or a troll. many of you guys know me, really put your name to it, if its so much better over there, why are you scared, troll

Unregistered
    So why did Mike Hollow leave the Lee County Sheriff last year? I have seen a few things, but not really sure.

He is running for Mayor of Cape Coral, but he does not appear genuine and I feel like he is in the race to secure a personal benefit.
    You know, you are right. He always seemed untrustworthy and it was interesting when he left the K-9 unit to go sit in Communications for eons. Then he was in IA and he seemed to always have something sneaky going on.

Unregistered

Sneaky

Yea he is sneaky ; getting the Mayorship in Cape and then sneaky getting support for our new sheriff Bill Cameron in 2020! You better get your finances in order boys cause the pain is coming just like it did in 2004 when Mike Won! Out with old and in with the new!

Unregistered
    You know, you are right. He always seemed untrustworthy and it was interesting when he left the K-9 unit to go sit in Communications for eons. Then he was in IA and he seemed to always have something sneaky going on.
    Yeah so untrustworthy that the Sheriff promoted him twice in IA. I'm sure he has a lot of knowledge that is making ES and CM worried. Here's an idea ask him. Oh wait you won't because you're a *****. Why would he want to come back to this imploding disaster.

Unregistered
    Yeah so untrustworthy that the Sheriff promoted him twice in IA. I'm sure he has a lot of knowledge that is making ES and CM worried. Here's an idea ask him. Oh wait you won't because you're a *****. Why would he want to come back to this imploding disaster.
    WHY would he leave just 24 months short of 75% of health insurance paid for the rest of his life?

Unregistered
    Well, three reasons: There's no accounting for taste; Hollow was "this close" with Gil and Tracy Estep-Ford-Sonier-Estep...(whoever the crap she is now); we all know the Sheriff's judgment is poor.

Unregistered
    No way old Lee County money let's Carmine into the Lee County Sheriff position. He has done nothing for the citizens of Lee County ever. He has no history here and no support. He thinks he does but the big wigs think he's a joke, but are playing along for the fun of it. His history continues with trying to to hook up with a woman of money and power and when asked if he is still married just says it's not all cracked up to be what it is. Those will be the things that bring him down. 3 years is to long for him not to fall.

Unregistered
    WHY would he leave just 24 months short of 75% of health insurance paid for the rest of his life?
    Seriously???? He has the largest real estate company in Cape Coral. Do you really think he needs the health insurance? Since he's been gone he's added to his company and opened a new one. Speaks volumes to me, he didn't need the retirement or benefits from here. If you ask me the CM and ES crew are jealous and worried. The guy has been gone for like a year, who gives a shit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast