Hollow
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hollow

Unregistered

Hollow

So why did Mike Hollow leave the Lee County Sheriff last year? I have seen a few things, but not really sure.

He is running for Mayor of Cape Coral, but he does not appear genuine and I feel like he is in the race to secure a personal benefit.

Unregistered

The scoop

Ready? He left because he wanted to.

Unregistered

Hollow

He is a nice guy and someone who can be trusted. He left the agency because he wanted to run for political office and focus on his real estate business that is the highest grossing remax in that company. He was never under investigation.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe he left while under investigation for beating up some guy in his real estate office while on the LCSO clock over a landlord tenant issue.

Your a special kind of stupid, instead of guessing, which is what i'm sure you do all the time, try asking someone that knows, there was nothing to that incident, it was reviewed bot the department and the SAO, and if you want to know why he left pick up a phone and call him you troll

Unregistered
    So why did Mike Hollow leave the Lee County Sheriff last year? I have seen a few things, but not really sure.

He is running for Mayor of Cape Coral, but he does not appear genuine and I feel like he is in the race to secure a personal benefit.
    Doesn't appear to be genuine??? Have you asked him?? Of course not just running, your gator, he is very genuine, he is at every

meeting, that has anything to do with the city, and troll just what things have you seen??? Liar and a coward

Unregistered
    How about his girlfriend in Communications??? Yes that's why he left!
    Boy, you just cant fix stupid, now can you and you are stupid, but i'm sure your parents have told you that many times.
    And just cause you cant get a women, is no reason to be a jealous *****

Unregistered
    OK all you whiners that can not support our Sheriff or our next Sheriff, Carmine Marcino ,Palm Beach County is starting at 52,668 and add 5% if you have 3 years on . Please pack your stuff and travel 90 minutes in an easterly direction. If you work here ,you need to support the Sheriff and the next Sheriff, it's really not that difficult.

Unregistered

Gone...

I left earlier this year to join PBS0. What a difference. Relief at last. Incredible Sheriff. Even he knows Mikey is corrupt. BTW, I now make $59,420.00. Sold my home in the Cape for $284,000.00. Now I live in Lake Worth's Valencia Lakes community.

Wake up! Your alarm is ringing...

Many of you guys know me... same phone #... C'mon over (to the other side).

Unregistered

wasn't impressed

I was only around Hollow a couple times. The few times I was around him, he seemed to have a bad attitude.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast