Most recent law suit

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Most recent law suit

Well attorney Eric Stetting is at it again. I warned him in no uncertain terms to comply with the law or he would face consequences.

He decided to up the ante by calling my attorney who is not of record for these issues, and made a veiled threat to me through him. He stated he would do everything in his power to defend his reputation, and now just like his clients he has chilled my rights to speech, press and petition.

He boldly demanded I stop writing about him, and to take everything down I wrote as a journalist, about him as a public official. He really should read NY times v. Sullivan. Speaking of NY times they just published my story!
    I can only hope and pray that he is dumb enough to sue me, then I will get to beat him three times in court pro se! I would even pay his filing fee just to see it happen.

Here is the complaint I filed naming him as the first defendant. The evidence exhibits are in the comments:
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Complaint.html

Here is the evidence exhibits:
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...TIN-119-2.html

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Letter I sent to WSH attorney Eric Stettin.I am making this public because he has threatened me, and I am in great fear for my life and safety due to the untold millions his firm has in resources to have me taken out.

Dear Mr. Stettin,
    You are probably already aware that I have filed a lawsuit, pro se, listing you as the first named defendant. If you were not, now you are.

I am representing myself, and you are not yet represented, therefore, I am reaching out to you personally, i.e. man-to-man. So I will be frank herein and not mince words.

I am assuming you will NOT try to dishonorably dodge my process server, however, regardless I am demanding an immediate hearing, which I prefer to occur next week, if not this week. The earlier the better. You can take however long you want to respond, I care not, but by law you cannot delay the immediate hearing, period.

I will personally contact the JA to arrange this hearing, and email you the date and time. This is so you cannot fraudulently claim you haven't been served, as an excuse to further delay my inspection of records which you continue to unlawfully refuse.

I am giving you as much notice as possible, and well more than required, as well as more time and respect than you would provide me or my counsel, however, I can no longer tolerate your delay or refusal of records. This is due to the importance of their timely nature and the great public interest involved herein in this NATIONAL media story. The people demand content, who are we to refuse?

Here is the complaint:

Also you should know the media (PINAC) plans to attend and record the trial and all other proceedings as an interested party, of which I am speaking as a PIO for.

I am deeply disturbed that you thought nothing of threatening me through my attorney, who is not of record, and further trying to do it off the record. Your firm seems to have a habit of attempting to perpetrate bad behavior off the record as best as possible, I must note.

I now have been placed into great fear for my life and safety as well as that of that of my family, because of the possibility of you and/or your firm using the untold millions you rake in annually to have me "untimely dispatched", to cover for the myriad misdeeds of you, your firm and/or your associates. I was already afraid of your firm due to their misanthropic behavior to say the least, then you personally threaten me!

I must ask, were you threatening physical harm to me or my family in any way? If not, and you are only threatening a law suit, I hereby beg and plead with you to file one, I will even pay your filing fees and cost, just so I can get it dismissed faster than you can say anti-SLAPP, FSS. 768.295, subsequently retrieving all cost and fees. Then I will have have three or more opportunities to solidly allow the Lord to use me as a vessel to beat a crooked attorney in court pro se! All praise to his name!

Irrespective of your motive/intentions, you have from my view, as a public official, chilled my rights to speech, press, petition, evidence gathering and access to the courts. I construe your threat as being against all of my protected First Amendment and FSS. 119 rights and activities.

Further, I write about your actions as a public official, as an investigative journalist and victim. I'm assuming that at some point you have actually read NY Times v Sullivan, or even the text of the First Amendment. I will not even get into due process rights in this email, as it is beyond the scope thereof.

By the way did you see where even the NY Times just published my win against the 7th AAG they sent up against me, all of them attorneys with infinitely more gravitas than you my brother, all while I was on shakier legal ground. HIS works are marvelous I declare.

Its not just the NY Times, it is every major newspaper in every major city in the NATION! Not to mention NPR, ABC, NBC and untold local TV and radio stations across the country from sea-to-shining-sea. I will even be on the radio again Friday night out of NY!

If you're interested let me know, and I will find out the times and station for you. You can even call in! Regardless all that is done in darkness will be brought to the light.

This win has already been described as one of the most important federal civil rights precedents to date! All to HIS glory.

You know what they say, never pick a fight with a man who buys ink by the barrel, and with the internet we don't even have to buy the ink anymore! Yet, most importantly if he is with me, who can be against me?

I hereby request you DO NOT contact Mr. Greenstein as he is not attorney of record, I AM, period. Unless that is you plan to pay his fees upfront.

You picked this fight and I plan to finish it, period. I will do it non-violently, honorably and legally in a court of law all by myself. Can you say the same? Further, I am tired of your games trying to increase my cost or delay my efforts because you refuse to follow the law.

I told you and Zeskind this years ago. Did you think I was bluffing? Is that how y'all get away with the blatant malfeasance, i.e. you get people just go away though excessive cost, delays, etc and as a last resort use threats against them when none of the above works?

Due to your threats against me, I hereby demand all future communication to be in writing or recorded digitally, as you have shown a propensity to make false statements, and to retaliate while making threats against victims of abuse.

Further, as I have told you in the past, I prefer an accurate record, and I can only imagine one reason you would NOT, and I can only imagine one reason as to why you have deliberately worked against such.

Also, if you would like to keep committing defamation per se against me, I would advise you might want to check out Bailey v Wheeler from the 11th US CCA, which was published last year, I'm not so sure you would be protected by the litigation privilege. You realize you are knowingly claiming and/or insinuating the same false statements against me, for which I am suing your client, right? I have provided you evidence his statements are false. Keep pushing your false attacks, and we will see where they go.

I hope for a great day in court and may the best man win, while justice prevails.

God bless.

Dr. James Eric McDonough
    A.K.A. Doc Justice

ps. Some great scriptures:
    ACTS 16:37,
    EPHESIANS 6;10-20-particularly 6:12,
    1 JOHN 1:9.

pss. All praise and glory to my Lord Jesus Christ, who carries me and protects me as I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, who is my rod and my staff, who has promised to prepare a place for me in the presence of my enemies, who promises to make my enemies my footstool. He is a just, righteous and living GOD!

psss. I pray for your soul and those around you, and those who you falsely defend. I pray that you will repent and find the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior, and find salvation. I pray for your redemption. You have been led to the living waters, it is your job to drink. If only you will repent and find salvation, all my efforts will have been more than repaid to the glory of my Lord.

pssss. I rebuke all evil you may plot against me and my family or friends. I rebuke your evil deeds as well as those of your associates and clients against others. I rebuke all this evil being perpetrated in the City of Homestead, Miami-Dade County and South Florida. I rebuke this in the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Letter I sent to WSH attorney Eric Stettin.I am making this public because he has threatened me, and I am in great fear for my life and safety due to the untold millions his firm has in resources to have me taken out.

Dear Mr. Stettin,
    You are probably already aware that I have filed a lawsuit, pro se, listing you as the first named defendant. If you were not, now you are.

I am representing myself, and you are not yet represented, therefore, I am reaching out to you personally, i.e. man-to-man. So I will be frank herein and not mince words.

I am assuming you will NOT try to dishonorably dodge my process server, however, regardless I am demanding an immediate hearing, which I prefer to occur next week, if not this week. The earlier the better. You can take however long you want to respond, I care not, but by law you cannot delay the immediate hearing, period.

I will personally contact the JA to arrange this hearing, and email you the date and time. This is so you cannot fraudulently claim you haven't been served, as an excuse to further delay my inspection of records which you continue to unlawfully refuse.

I am giving you as much notice as possible, and well more than required, as well as more time and respect than you would provide me or my counsel, however, I can no longer tolerate your delay or refusal of records. This is due to the importance of their timely nature and the great public interest involved herein in this NATIONAL media story. The people demand content, who are we to refuse?

Here is the complaint:

Also you should know the media (PINAC) plans to attend and record the trial and all other proceedings as an interested party, of which I am speaking as a PIO for.

I am deeply disturbed that you thought nothing of threatening me through my attorney, who is not of record, and further trying to do it off the record. Your firm seems to have a habit of attempting to perpetrate bad behavior off the record as best as possible, I must note.

I now have been placed into great fear for my life and safety as well as that of that of my family, because of the possibility of you and/or your firm using the untold millions you rake in annually to have me "untimely dispatched", to cover for the myriad misdeeds of you, your firm and/or your associates. I was already afraid of your firm due to their misanthropic behavior to say the least, then you personally threaten me!

I must ask, were you threatening physical harm to me or my family in any way? If not, and you are only threatening a law suit, I hereby beg and plead with you to file one, I will even pay your filing fees and cost, just so I can get it dismissed faster than you can say anti-SLAPP, FSS. 768.295, subsequently retrieving all cost and fees. Then I will have have three or more opportunities to solidly allow the Lord to use me as a vessel to beat a crooked attorney in court pro se! All praise to his name!

Irrespective of your motive/intentions, you have from my view, as a public official, chilled my rights to speech, press, petition, evidence gathering and access to the courts. I construe your threat as being against all of my protected First Amendment and FSS. 119 rights and activities.

Further, I write about your actions as a public official, as an investigative journalist and victim. I'm assuming that at some point you have actually read NY Times v Sullivan, or even the text of the First Amendment. I will not even get into due process rights in this email, as it is beyond the scope thereof.

By the way did you see where even the NY Times just published my win against the 7th AAG they sent up against me, all of them attorneys with infinitely more gravitas than you my brother, all while I was on shakier legal ground. HIS works are marvelous I declare.

Its not just the NY Times, it is every major newspaper in every major city in the NATION! Not to mention NPR, ABC, NBC and untold local TV and radio stations across the country from sea-to-shining-sea. I will even be on the radio again Friday night out of NY!

If you're interested let me know, and I will find out the times and station for you. You can even call in! Regardless all that is done in darkness will be brought to the light.

This win has already been described as one of the most important federal civil rights precedents to date! All to HIS glory.

You know what they say, never pick a fight with a man who buys ink by the barrel, and with the internet we don't even have to buy the ink anymore! Yet, most importantly if he is with me, who can be against me?

I hereby request you DO NOT contact Mr. Greenstein as he is not attorney of record, I AM, period. Unless that is you plan to pay his fees upfront.

You picked this fight and I plan to finish it, period. I will do it non-violently, honorably and legally in a court of law all by myself. Can you say the same? Further, I am tired of your games trying to increase my cost or delay my efforts because you refuse to follow the law.

I told you and Zeskind this years ago. Did you think I was bluffing? Is that how y'all get away with the blatant malfeasance, i.e. you get people just go away though excessive cost, delays, etc and as a last resort use threats against them when none of the above works?

Due to your threats against me, I hereby demand all future communication to be in writing or recorded digitally, as you have shown a propensity to make false statements, and to retaliate while making threats against victims of abuse.

Further, as I have told you in the past, I prefer an accurate record, and I can only imagine one reason you would NOT, and I can only imagine one reason as to why you have deliberately worked against such.

Also, if you would like to keep committing defamation per se against me, I would advise you might want to check out Bailey v Wheeler from the 11th US CCA, which was published last year, I'm not so sure you would be protected by the litigation privilege. You realize you are knowingly claiming and/or insinuating the same false statements against me, for which I am suing your client, right? I have provided you evidence his statements are false. Keep pushing your false attacks, and we will see where they go.

I hope for a great day in court and may the best man win, while justice prevails.

God bless.

Dr. James Eric McDonough
    A.K.A. Doc Justice

ps. Some great scriptures:
    ACTS 16:37,
    EPHESIANS 6;10-20-particularly 6:12,
    1 JOHN 1:9.

pss. All praise and glory to my Lord Jesus Christ, who carries me and protects me as I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, who is my rod and my staff, who has promised to prepare a place for me in the presence of my enemies, who promises to make my enemies my footstool. He is a just, righteous and living GOD!

psss. I pray for your soul and those around you, and those who you falsely defend. I pray that you will repent and find the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior, and find salvation. I pray for your redemption. You have been led to the living waters, it is your job to drink. If only you will repent and find salvation, all my efforts will have been more than repaid to the glory of my Lord.

pssss. I rebuke all evil you may plot against me and my family or friends. I rebuke your evil deeds as well as those of your associates and clients against others. I rebuke all this evil being perpetrated in the City of Homestead, Miami-Dade County and South Florida. I rebuke this in the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN!
    Thank you for the information Doc

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Well attorney Eric Stetting is at it again. I warned him in no uncertain terms to comply with the law or he would face consequences.

He decided to up the ante by calling my attorney who is not of record for these issues, and made a veiled threat to me through him. He stated he would do everything in his power to defend his reputation, and now just like his clients he has chilled my rights to speech, press and petition.

He boldly demanded I stop writing about him, and to take everything down I wrote as a journalist, about him as a public official. He really should read NY times v. Sullivan. Speaking of NY times they just published my story!
    I can only hope and pray that he is dumb enough to sue me, then I will get to beat him three times in court pro se! I would even pay his filing fee just to see it happen.

Here is the complaint I filed naming him as the first defendant. The evidence exhibits are in the comments:

Take them to the Bank Doc