Narcs - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Narcs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Couldn't help but see the hillbilly/ dumb redneck come out in your post! SON! Your what's wrong with law enforcement! SON!

Well *****, what was dumb about it, the fact that you with your lack of education cant understand *****, and your not even in law enforcement, being a crossing guard doesn't count nor does cross dressing you *****

Unregistered
    It can't be any bigger of a train wreck than south district. Absolutely no leadership at any level and the morale here sucks. Many of us here are just waiting for an opportunity to leave this district.
    ''

then leave you POS, better yet leave the department you wont be missed

Unregistered
    Unbelievable, just promoted today, Commander Rakestraw, Captain Casale, Lt. Andrea Fisher, Lt. Faccilonga
    NOT TRUE, just asked 1 of them

Unregistered
    Which Faccilonga.......

Unregistered
    Not the douche bag who has zero personality and was thrown out to gulf for the betterment of the agency

Unregistered
    If this Captain is driving around and showing up drunk. Why don't any of you guys call a traffic buddy and let em know. I'm sure a DUI unit would love this with their video footage rolling getting the whole incident captured.

Unregistered
    all it takes is a call to Sgt M. or Lt. R. both can be trusted, if indeed the Capt. did show up tipsy on the SW, this is not the first time this has been alledged. They will call in everyone who was there and take there statement. The guy might just need some EAP to get him back on track. We should not be trying to FU-- each other, but assist each other , maybe him being confronted will get him to seek help. just an opinion. Everyone knows he is moody, maybe this IA will help him in the long run, he and all of us deserve a good pention and many years of life after retirement

Unregistered
    all it takes is a call to Sgt M. or Lt. R. both can be trusted, if indeed the Capt. did show up tipsy on the SW, this is not the first time this has been alledged. They will call in everyone who was there and take there statement. The guy might just need some EAP to get him back on track. We should not be trying to FU-- each other, but assist each other , maybe him being confronted will get him to seek help. just an opinion. Everyone knows he is moody, maybe this IA will help him in the long run, he and all of us deserve a good pention and many years of life after retirement
    Oh yeah cause that worrked out so well for FP when he did the right thing and blew the whistle on Shelly when he showed up drink to a scene about 3 yrs ago. One should be able to do this thing you speak of, get the idiots who don't deserve to be in the positions they are, out, but it will never happen. Shut your mouth and don't say shit because it will only negatively affect you. Continue to be a bystandar on some of these crazy promotions they have done in the past because unfortunately we have no other choice. Try to enjoy the nice raise we got last year and hopefully this year as well, and just do your job.

Unregistered
    Not true, I.A. never looked at it at all, that's what they told me at the time, also the problem you have is days after the incident how do you prove that someone was drunk, I agree if someone see's something like this put it on a supervisor to do the right thing and tell them you are documenting it

Unregistered
    Not true, I.A. never looked at it at all, that's what they told me at the time, also the problem you have is days after the incident how do you prove that someone was drunk, I agree if someone see's something like this put it on a supervisor to do the right thing and tell them you are documenting it
    Well that may be true, but when someone high up gets in trouble it gets swept under the rug, right gizzi. Speaking of him just how far up the undersheriff's ass can he get, going to take major surgery to have him removed from his ass

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast