Narcs
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Narcs

Unregistered

Narcs

You'll never guess who showed up drunk during a search warrant. Yeah thats right Steroid Ragestraw. Another great promotion from these idiots. Keep pushing/promoting all these idiots into these positions based on who gave MIKE CASH! Carmine you'll be looking for work in 2020! The media is already asking about the shooting Ragestraw was involved in I'm sure the car with the bullet holes in the trunk was a severe threat driving away from this idiot! GET JUICED GET DRUNK BECOME A CAPTAIN AT LCSO!

Unregistered
    Unless a complaint is made to IA ,and by the way you can make an anonymous complaint, nothing will happen. Mike Scott does not view this Forum and I imagine neither does the Under Sheriff.

Unregistered
    All anonymous complaints will be tossed. Deputy has the right to face his or her accuser per Civil Service member

Unregistered

Train wreck

The Narcs unit is a colossal train wreck right now. The captain couldn't lead a kindergarten class to candy. He works about 3 hours a day and of course by work I mean surfing YouTube and drinking at neverminds! But it'll get swept under the rug by his BFF maj Smith and he'll get promoted. Ask ANYONE in the unit and they'll tell you. DRUNK ON DUTY is 100% fact!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Narcs unit is a colossal train wreck right now. The captain couldn't lead a kindergarten class to candy. He works about 3 hours a day and of course by work I mean surfing YouTube and drinking at neverminds! But it'll get swept under the rug by his BFF maj Smith and he'll get promoted. Ask ANYONE in the unit and they'll tell you. DRUNK ON DUTY is 100% fact!
    Maj Smith knows all about crimes that get 'swept under the rug'. We, the 'unit', won't rat the Capt out for fear of repercussions. Promotion is forthcoming for the undeserving!

Unregistered
    All anonymous complaints will be tossed. Deputy has the right to face his or her accuser per Civil Service member
    your an idiot, crone was taken down by an anonymous complaint, that's also what got Powell looked at so your wrong an still an idiot, so get the facts before you run your dumb ass mouth son

Unregistered

Redneck

Couldn't help but see the hillbilly/ dumb redneck come out in your post! SON! Your what's wrong with law enforcement! SON!

Unregistered
    Unbelievable, just promoted today, Commander Rakestraw, Captain Casale, Lt. Andrea Fisher, Lt. Faccilonga

Unregistered
    Unbelievable, just promoted today, Commander Rakestraw, Captain Casale, Lt. Andrea Fisher, Lt. Faccilonga

Who didn't see that one coming?

Unregistered

South bigger mess

It can't be any bigger of a train wreck than south district. Absolutely no leadership at any level and the morale here sucks. Many of us here are just waiting for an opportunity to leave this district.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast