I Cheated and I'm getting promoted - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its all who you know us rookies will run this department get your writing hand ready you're getting written up
    Let me be the first to say your a azzhole. Write all you want, remember your on a 6 month probation You don't think the ones in your zone could break you too? Of course now you'll suck up to them to make it. Honesty if I was back in patrol. As your supervisor, you'll last no more then 2 month's. Maybe when we get the new chief. You'll still be on probation and I'm send back to my last civil service rank and be your supervisor. Wouldn't that be a b!tch

Unregistered
    Let me be the first to say your a azzhole. Write all you want, remember your on a 6 month probation You don't think the ones in your zone could break you too? Of course now you'll suck up to them to make it. Honesty if I was back in patrol. As your supervisor, you'll last no more then 2 month's. Maybe when we get the new chief. You'll still be on probation and I'm send back to my last civil service rank and be your supervisor. Wouldn't that be a b!tch
    It is time for new blood to run this place you old timer are screwing us with the contract payback time

Unregistered
    It is time for new blood to run this place you old timer are screwing us with the contract payback time
    I bet you bleed every month also.

Unregistered
    nothing wrong with us women running this place men have had their shot

Unregistered
    Sailor you are very much out of line. STAND DOWN. If I have to come back from Illinois to take your statement , I will.

Unregistered
    Sailor you are very much out of line. STAND DOWN. If I have to come back from Illinois to take your statement , I will.
    Hey sailor get your anus cleaned out by your navy buds. Go back home

Unregistered
    Piss-ant, lay off the C.P.D. crap. Your not doing anything with them. Except giving them a bad name. If you come back, you never left. If your going to act as if your out of town. "STAY IN YOUR HOME" So no-one sees you. Especially don't answer you home phone idiot. Damn Bullwinkle, retirements not agreeing with you. Your looking old and fat lately. You up to what a c-cup now, like 34c?

Unregistered
    Christian Ramirez can't keep his mouth shut. I'm disappointed of you Sadler.

Unregistered
    Christian Ramirez can't keep his mouth shut. I'm disappointed of you Sadler.
    What did he do this time

Unregistered
    What did he do this time
    CHEAT he CHEATED

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast