North Port Officers that have been arrested - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don't you try to make light of a DUI arrest! No big deal I was just arrested while driving drunk when I was a Marine. Now I am out arresting other drunk drivers. You make it seem like all marines get arrested. So I guess it is ok for a marine to go to jail? How did the Marine Corps respond? I wonder if any other marines applied for the job that were not arrested and charged with DUI? So the next time you find a drunk driver just take him or her home. No big deal right? The DD214 SPN code will tell the truth. Haaaa I am just a good ole country boy. They all get get DUIs and tresspass on peoples land hunting. Great choice Chief.
    "Yep. Doesn't matter what they did or didn't do before they joined our department. I, as supreme leader, will vet them and determine if their experience is worthy of my department. I will not allow anyone who has any experience which exceeds mine into the department, that would shine a bad light on me. Also, if I do hire someone who finds some dirt on my department, I will find a way to eliminate them from my force too. Just as it was with me, I was annointed to continue the same old "good ole boys club" that has existed in the City of North Port for years untold. Lewis taught me all of the ways to circumvent the City Manager and to a greater extent, the City Commission. In fact, I made sure that the City Manager ensured that a City Attorney was hired that would support my agenda. And the former City Attorney would find people for the commission who would further support my agenda without question. You see, We, have dirt on them so we can control what they say and do. We have the ability to continue intervention. Until I retire with full benefits, I'm going to continue to inject my rancid, fraudulent and corrupt ways on this police force and the citizens we are supposed to serve and protect....while making a lot of bank for me and my people. Got a problem with that? Oh, well." Anyone wish to discredit this? Chief Vespia? Josh Taylor? Chris Morales? How about the folks who are fed up with this mentality and are leaving the department because of this?? Fellow officers...if we're going to have a conversation, please have your say. It's anonymous. Look at me. I'm saying it out loud. - your fellow officer

Unregistered
    "Yep. Doesn't matter what they did or didn't do before they joined our department. I, as supreme leader, will vet them and determine if their experience is worthy of my department. I will not allow anyone who has any experience which exceeds mine into the department, that would shine a bad light on me. Also, if I do hire someone who finds some dirt on my department, I will find a way to eliminate them from my force too. Just as it was with me, I was annointed to continue the same old "good ole boys club" that has existed in the City of North Port for years untold. Lewis taught me all of the ways to circumvent the City Manager and to a greater extent, the City Commission. In fact, I made sure that the City Manager ensured that a City Attorney was hired that would support my agenda. And the former City Attorney would find people for the commission who would further support my agenda without question. You see, We, have dirt on them so we can control what they say and do. We have the ability to continue intervention. Until I retire with full benefits, I'm going to continue to inject my rancid, fraudulent and corrupt ways on this police force and the citizens we are supposed to serve and protect....while making a lot of bank for me and my people. Got a problem with that? Oh, well." Anyone wish to discredit this? Chief Vespia? Josh Taylor? Chris Morales? How about the folks who are fed up with this mentality and are leaving the department because of this?? Fellow officers...if we're going to have a conversation, please have your say. It's anonymous. Look at me. I'm saying it out loud. - your fellow officer
    There it is, an open honest first hand account of what goes on in the pink castle daily. so since Josh is gone who handles the spin !!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    There is impropriety, misuse of powers, back dooring of tenured employees and all other things that have been perpetrated by this administration. Those that you need to look at are. Vespia, Morales, Smith, Donohew, Richter, Fussell. There are no leaders at this department from what I can tell. People are leaving because of it. With someone in their early 20's realizing that the department is toxic, there is a problem. No opportunity, No trust, No incentive. Don't feel safe in the community.

Unregistered

Stage

left the SCSO with short notice under extremely suspicious circumstances with 16 yrs on the job, waited a year and came to NPPD and a year later is made commander, suspicious enough !!!!! One year on the job in NP and jumped three grades in rank.
    Backstabbing POS
    What does it say about the admin who hired him and then promoting him then? Suspicion, lies, and deceit, are on you... You like it that way I am sure. Deflecting from your own inadequate ability and casting blame away. You sir. Are a hero!

Unregistered

interbread. Accurate. You have no idea.

it appears our commissioners have forgotten one of the major reasons they got elected. The inept and corrupt police administration. One of the major topics of concern, pre election was the way the PD was being run, the bad publicity and corruption and how the previous commissioners protected them. Here we have the same thing all over again. KV announces his farewell tour, yeh right, anyone believe that. Commissioners state the application process for his replacement will be fair and impartial, anyone believe for one minute a chief is going to be hired from the outside, if you do wanna buy a bridge !!!!!
    The place is in turmoil, comments have been made about someone going postal and seeking retribution, think that can happen, a warrior snaps and well//// keep sticking your heads in the sand and hoping it all goes away, its not going to. I recently talked to a police professional from the Tampa area who described this department as interbred, meaning that the screw-ups are so entrenched that it will be impossible to weed them out without complete change of leadership, which as they agree, will NEVER happen.
    Interbread. Accurate. You have no idea.

Unregistered

This is really funny

spend the $32.00 and foil his file from SCSO ,its just that easy. they did a complete pre employment investigation If you work here or know someone who does ask them how quick he rose up in rank here. little over a year, bypassed the fake rank of corporal, bypassed sergeant and promoted right to commander.

This is truly funny.

Unregistered
    Well clearly Uebelacker convinced him to join the NPPD and promised him big things. And clearly those two have individually proven they are snakes. The funny part is, that at one point not too long ago, I bet they thought they would own this place one day, and now Uebelacker/Rose are gone and there is one left. Must be a lonely feeling. How did he leave the SCSO under suspicious circumstances?
    Spoken like a true opportunistic D Bag. You are a leader!

Unregistered
    Ok. Levity. The admin is corrupt and backwards. There are several questionable promotions. The question is how did these accusations come about? From an everyday persons perspective. This is truly funny. It is a failure on the senior leadership for letting it come to this. By all evidence, promoting this. Chain of Command violations? It works otherwise the militaries throughout all time would not have adhered to it. I will bet that they violate their own policy? That's what paranoid, inept leaders do. Feed me, Feed me, I m too wrapped up in my own to see beyond the bubble. Hitler did. It has been a good read. Enjoy because I am a concerned citizen of this town.

Unregistered

Doomed

Let us not be fooled here, KV has wined and dined and kiss A$$ on at least three of the commissioners. Vanessa, lukes and Hanks, coincidently the same three who want the braves stadium, against the taxpayers wishes. If and that's a big if Vespia leaves in march, who is the next chief, Vanessa will be the most likely the next mayor, Morales is her boy, if someone squawks then it will be an interim chief, either Pelfrey or Arsenault, both have major faults but they will fill in while Morales gets prepped. Interbred means just that, no one from the outside will be hired. These three commissioners have failed us and have failed the taxpayers miserably. KV is trying to hire from the outside, good luck, no one is going to leave even a bad department to come here, no pay, no job security and no union per se. and of course, admin.......

Unregistered
    Ok. Levity. The admin is corrupt and backwards. There are several questionable promotions. The question is how did these accusations come about? From an everyday persons perspective. This is truly funny. It is a failure on the senior leadership for letting it come to this. By all evidence, promoting this. Chain of Command violations? It works otherwise the militaries throughout all time would not have adhered to it. I will bet that they violate their own policy? That's what paranoid, inept leaders do. Feed me, Feed me, I m too wrapped up in my own to see beyond the bubble. Hitler did. It has been a good read. Enjoy because I am a concerned citizen of this town.
    When they violate policy, they change it to fit there needs, when we violate a policy we didn't know they changed then depending on who you are and your status, peon or golden child, you might face discipline. Chain of Command depends on the chain and who you are or where you are on the chain, its more like a frail piece of thread command.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast