North Port Officers that have been arrested - Page 2
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ^^^^^^Can you lead us in the right direction to the evaluation paperwork from the Ft Myers academy? Do you know what substance he is alleged to have been abusing prior to the academy and if the academy has a file on him? Do you know if he admitted to prior substance abuse on his NPPD application or Sheriff's application? Can you provide links or names dates etc? Was he actually charged with a felony in the shooting incident? Does he hold an honorable discharge or is it another classification based on the arrest? It would make sense that he had to have been disciplined by the Marine Corps. for being arrested. Thanks we want to see the facts and there must be a paper trail if all this is true? Was he the subject of any investigations at the Sheriff's Department? Let us be clear, are you saying that he rose to the rank of Commander in 1 year without holding any other rank? Directly from patrol to commander (which is the equivalent to a Lieutenant) with all this in his history? Thank you for any information.
    spend the $32.00 and foil his file from SCSO ,its just that easy. they did a complete pre employment investigation If you work here or know someone who does ask them how quick he rose up in rank here. little over a year, bypassed the fake rank of corporal, bypassed sergeant and promoted right to commander.

Unregistered

Abcd

Wow are we fishing to smear the command staff. Let's talk about what's really wrong with our department. Command staff being fired for giving an opinion that the captain and chief do not want to hear! FDLE command staff leaving because the department is unstructered with Sgts jumping chain of command. Sgts make complainants on command staff because there buddy was punished for his k-9 making questionable bites on citizens ( resulting in documented civil suits) ! Command staff being investigated for false complaints made Sgt D, because Sgt D not liking their friend (KB) being disciplined or Sgt D making complaints on Sgt NB to try and make waves. Sgt D not getting his way jumping command and making complaints on command staff because he didn't like the result of his complainants on Sgt NB. Until the city commissioners take a hard look at their chief and captain not running the agency properly this will continue. The city commissioners have no idea what's going on with the chief and captain. Everything is documented they just need to look into IA investigations and talk to previous commanded that left. There is a paper trail!
    it appears our commissioners have forgotten one of the major reasons they got elected. The inept and corrupt police administration. One of the major topics of concern, pre election was the way the PD was being run, the bad publicity and corruption and how the previous commissioners protected them. Here we have the same thing all over again. KV announces his farewell tour, yeh right, anyone believe that. Commissioners state the application process for his replacement will be fair and impartial, anyone believe for one minute a chief is going to be hired from the outside, if you do wanna buy a bridge !!!!!
    The place is in turmoil, comments have been made about someone going postal and seeking retribution, think that can happen, a warrior snaps and well//// keep sticking your heads in the sand and hoping it all goes away, its not going to. I recently talked to a police professional from the Tampa area who described this department as interbred, meaning that the screw-ups are so entrenched that it will be impossible to weed them out without complete change of leadership, which as they agree, will NEVER happen.

Unregistered
    Sgt Donohue can you stop being such a cry a baby and jumping chain command to make IA complaints on everyone ( documented ). Jesus man start minding your own business!

Unregistered

Long time NPPD

I have just began reading some of this crap on here and I am disgusted. I have been through several Command staff changes and it is always the same, you can't keep everyone happy. I have been here for several years and have seen some really good and outstanding Police Officers. I am here to tell you that this in house fighting needs to cease and we need to come together for the next Chief and our current Chief. We do not need to separate at this time, If you are one who is complaining about things that are going on at the department, STOP! Everyone does not get a little trophy and it doesn't matter what "Johnny" or" Betsy Sue" is supposedly saying something about you. We need to be professional and leave the bickering at home. Our Citizens deserve a lot better from all of us. I get along with most and not all but I will never speak bad toward anyone. I think NPPD still has the best Officers around. Enough said.

Unregistered
    All of this over Sgt Donohue not like Sgt NB, get over it already, get a hobby stop making this job your everything! We hear Sgt D bad mouth him and the commander during his squad briefings very unprofessional

Unregistered
    I have just began reading some of this crap on here and I am disgusted. I have been through several Command staff changes and it is always the same, you can't keep everyone happy. I have been here for several years and have seen some really good and outstanding Police Officers. I am here to tell you that this in house fighting needs to cease and we need to come together for the next Chief and our current Chief. We do not need to separate at this time, If you are one who is complaining about things that are going on at the department, STOP! Everyone does not get a little trophy and it doesn't matter what "Johnny" or" Betsy Sue" is supposedly saying something about you. We need to be professional and leave the bickering at home. Our Citizens deserve a lot better from all of us. I get along with most and not all but I will never speak bad toward anyone. I think NPPD still has the best Officers around. Enough said.
    Spoken like a true a$$ki$$ER, a golden boy, you have your opinion, we have ours, come together for our current chief, wow hugs and kisses, someday your fantasy world will come crashing down and you will have to live our reality, enjoy it while you can

Unregistered
    How does a man like this get such a high ranking position with the city on the taxpayers dime with all this in his background? That really is the issue that we are facing. I can see how this might occur at a Sheriff's Department where politics are in play, but this is a city agency. Was there other candidate that were passed over without prior arrest? If so do they have a gripe or perhaps a case against the city for discrimination under the EOA. The Chief needs to be real careful on this. I would not like to see this played off as "oh he is just a good ole country boy" that is not going to work. If he has an arrest record and prior substance abuse then explain why he got the job. I think the CM should ask for full details from the chief. Seems highly unfair.

Unregistered
    I looked it up so here are the results 1. He was never arrested or charged for trespassing with firearm. They were hunting and wondered in to private property, owner wanted their parents called and that was It!Cleared juvenile disturbance. 2nd DUI was 29 years ago while he was in marine corp, yes there is marine corp base in Jacksonville , marine corp handle it Sooo Sgt now you have all the juicy dirt there is none

Unregistered
    I looked it up so here are the results 1. He was never arrested or charged for trespassing with firearm. They were hunting and wondered in to private property, owner wanted their parents called and that was It!Cleared juvenile disturbance. 2nd DUI was 29 years ago while he was in marine corp, yes there is marine corp base in Jacksonville , marine corp handle it Sooo Sgt now you have all the juicy dirt there is none
    first and foremost, don't try and spin this, the paperwork says different. Anyone interested can simply foil his record from the SCSO, it has it all, I myself and a couple others were given copies for our own curiosity. First he was in fact arrested, there is an incident sheet and arrest report. and the guns seized by the sheriff, felony trespass with a firearm, whether he was adjudicated a youthful offender at 18 who cares, he was arrested.
    secondly, the DWI, he was arrested by the civilian agency not the marine corps, he pled guilty in a civilian court as was the speeding ticket adjudicated in civilian court and then as is customary I am sure the marines also as you say handled it. Wondered past a fence. Stop the spin, its not going to work. They intentionally went on posted property.
    You must be one helluva investigator to collect all these documents or get a foil request in a couple days. Guys a rat , who will sell you down the tubes in a heartbeat.
    The million dollar question still unanswered is why did a exceptional deputy with a couple of write-ups for insubordination etc, suddenly leave a job after 16.5 years ???? Two week notice, removed all his retirement monies and started a failed lawn service. He was the sheriffs golden boy. Then, After a year or so being unemployed, he then applied to NPPD and was on nights for what a year before he was promoted to commander. There is no distortion of the facts or spin here. Anyone who is a LEO will tell you that the majority of the time as a courtesy someone is allowed to resign suddenly or face termination or discipline, who knows in this case....The substance abuse reference made by the academy, who knows, could be alcohol (DWI) or anything else. Don't put yourself out there for this guy, he would step on your b@LL$, for KV or for self serving intentions in a heartbeat.

Unregistered
    Why don't you try to make light of a DUI arrest! No big deal I was just arrested while driving drunk when I was a Marine. Now I am out arresting other drunk drivers. You make it seem like all marines get arrested. So I guess it is ok for a marine to go to jail? How did the Marine Corps respond? I wonder if any other marines applied for the job that were not arrested and charged with DUI? So the next time you find a drunk driver just take him or her home. No big deal right? The DD214 SPN code will tell the truth. Haaaa I am just a good ole country boy. They all get get DUIs and tresspass on peoples land hunting. Great choice Chief.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast