North Port Officers that have been arrested - Page 12
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Best to come clean and admit to your wrong doings before your ghosts find you. FDLE would not approve of this behavior.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If memory serves me right Sgt. NB passed Tony Donohew through final phase of FTO. I have heard that after Tony Donahew was faced with a complaint for his driving, at an explorers gathering, Sgt. NB mitigated it and found no validity to the complaint. This occurred at the prompting of Scott Smith to get rid of that guy because he exposed the fact that Tony Donohew revealed him as having a hit list to the admin while at a leadership school. In true Tony Donohew style by running to the corrupt admin. Now it seems that Tony Donohew and Scott Smith are working together and reinstituting a hit list. That is true character live as it happens. Is it good character or bad? Mind you that all are leaving are from the division where they are both Sgt's and the weakest commander in the department. Aside from B Squads commander. Who incidentally was on the hit list and now a captain. Anyone have a thought on this? Sgt. NB what are your thoughts?
    Believe it or not that speeding complaint, was a named citizen from 300 miles north of here for him driving like a maniac 20+ over the speed limit.

Do not put this on PN. That complaint actually landed on our very own ethics czar SU's desk. That's right Stephanie and the rest of you, SU had it, squashed it, white washed it, laughed about it, bragged to many of us in the rank and file that he would not pull the video to verify it or not. Yup, SU really super ethical and only enabled more of this from TD.

He did the same with CA's crash. No policy violation per se and further enabled and emboldened him, look what has happened there.

This place is rotten through and through.

Steve Z
    It has been my experience since the the K9 Tomy bite that brought Bush down, when ever there is push back from the department and bootlickers about a story, it is true. Six pages in less then 24 hours on this thread kind of lends truth to that.

Unregistered
    Post it jack wagon I checked ccso and criminal history only one no juvenile record . Your an a$$ you must be one of Sgt Donohue trolls trying to discredit yet another person, what are you jealous because retired after serving in the Marine Corp and two wars and he is a Veteran, and decided after 18 years to retire and go fishing oooooo big mystery
    saw that movie didn't John Wayne play the part of GB, hilarious, you are full of sH1T, no wars, no retirement from either the marine corp semper fi,or SCSO, did his four and out in the corp and quit the SCSO under lets say suspicious circumstances after 16.5 yrs, had a felony armed trespass and a dui and a license suspension as did Chief KV, had a lic suspension ps he might of fished after he took out his retirement monies and started a failed lawn biz, How are u a LEO from NPPD you cant even lie or spin a story. All documented, I should also mention that he does have a bachelors in psychology from independence college in Ft Myers ?????, which was bought out by Hodges, non accredited college, non transferable credits, I believe it was a back of a comic book course, remember them.

Unregistered
    Are you suggesting they were/ are lovers?
    say what you want about former Sgt PS, but when the crap hit the fan, and you needed help, he would pull his pants up, kick the bunny out of his unmarked and cum to your aid. Nothing like a little strange to help get you by in a night shift. He was KV number one man

Unregistered
    Believe it or not that speeding complaint, was a named citizen from 300 miles north of here for him driving like a maniac 20+ over the speed limit.

Do not put this on PN. That complaint actually landed on our very own ethics czar SU's desk. That's right Stephanie and the rest of you, SU had it, squashed it, white washed it, laughed about it, bragged to many of us in the rank and file that he would not pull the video to verify it or not. Yup, SU really super ethical and only enabled more of this from TD.

He did the same with CA's crash. No policy violation per se and further enabled and emboldened him, look what has happened there.

This place is rotten through and through.
    did the same when psycho man Sgt ML, totaled his marked veh at his house, (Engelwood)when he got pissed at the ex, got into the car put it in reverse and backed into a tree, ML determined the tree was at fault, no dept investigation, just got another car, it is certainly who you blow opps know

Unregistered
    saw that movie didn't John Wayne play the part of GB, hilarious, you are full of sH1T, no wars, no retirement from either the marine corp semper fi,or SCSO, did his four and out of the corp and quit the SCSO under lets say suspicious circumstances after 16.5 yrs, had a felony armed trespass and a dui and a license suspension as did Chief KV, had a lic suspension ps he might of fished after he took out his retirement monies and started a failed lawn biz, How are u a LEO from NPPD you cant even lie or spin a story. All documented, I should also mention that he does have a bachelors in psychology from independence college in Ft Myers ?????, which was bought out by Hodges, non accredited college, non transferable credits, I believe it was a back of a comic book course, remember them.

The BIO on our web page is a tab bit off then. How can the city just make shit up? Isn't that deceptive? If any of those things are false they have to change it, right? The math about his experience? I am sorry but he does not have 25 years of law enforcement experience. I might give him 18 including NPPD that is 7 years of false valor. Come on people. This country is sending men to jail for stolen valor these days. Lying about your qualifications if very serious. It could lead to innocent people getting hurt, as a result of a stream of lies about experience that does not really exist. This isn't right. MP. you know this isn't right and it's all bullshit! You ask why our agency is so fuc#$ up. This is why! Fuc*%&^ Commander.... give me break! Joke!

Unregistered
    The BIO on our web page is a tab bit off then. How can the city just make shit up? Isn't that deceptive? If any of those things are false they have to change it, right? The math about his experience? I am sorry but he does not have 25 years of law enforcement experience. I might give him 18 including NPPD that is 7 years of false valor. Come on people. This country is sending men to jail for stolen valor these days. Lying about your qualifications if very serious. It could lead to innocent people getting hurt, as a result of a stream of lies about experience that does not really exist. This isn't right. MP. you know this isn't right and it's all bullshit! You ask why our agency is so fuc#$ up. This is why! Fuc*%&^ Commander.... give me break! Joke!
    Again. What does this say about the admin who vetted him and promoted him? Someone is lying.

Unregistered
    crying to MP, he is just as guilty as GB, he might be no arrestee but he is in no way qualified to even be a member of this dept. UNFIT FOR DUTY, ANGER ISSUES, THREATENING TWO SEPERATE CADET CLASSES WITH SERIOUS PHYSICAL HARM, YES MP TAKING OUT A BUCK KNIFE AND THREATENING TO CUT SOMEONES THROAT WHO DOES NOT PASS IS A CRIME, EVEN FOR YOU. CURLING UP LIKE A BABY AND CRYING ON THE FLOOR AT SCSO OFFICE IS NOT THE ACTIONS OF A SANE PERSON. He was only hired here because he was DiFrancos former partner and GB was only hired and promoted here because he worked with DiFranco and MP was his FTO. MP has no qualifications to be an asst chief here, he came from the outside with little or no actual street command experience. Being the coordinator at the Police academy is not in itself qualifications to be asst police chief, neither does twenty years experience in itself automatically qualify a person. .Incestuous/interbred it certainly fits here

Unregistered
    Geez leave Brownie alone. He has a dam degree (who cares if it is from a comic book it better than what the chief has) I am sure of it. He is the best thing that has ever happened to your department. He wants to be the next Chief and is aiming towards getting his MPA. Good for him, so what he has a couple of arrest in his past that should not stop him from getting the chiefs job when the Chief leaves. He has more experience than all you knuckleheads. STFU! Stop crying and listen to what he tells you. You might learn something you too CM.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast