North Port Officers that have been arrested - Page 19
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember the rat to the left. He was actually late for the mandatory meeting. Was there discipline?
    All of that rhetoric coming from someone who never did the job of those he condemned. He looked like a fool.

Unregistered
    Yea I guess I do. 6 of the Patrol Sgt's actually do their jobs. Who is left? SS TD.
    Sergeant SS is one of the biggest rats in this dept, but he is kissing a$$ and using whatever/whomever he can to be the next commander, Hey SS how well did that work for you when you actually were a Lieutenant ??? Couldn't make a decision to save his life, POS But hey he is incompetent enough to be promoted under Vespia/Pelfrey guidelines.

Unregistered
    OMG can this get any better???????????

Unregistered
    Sergeant SS is one of the biggest rats in this dept, but he is kissing a$$ and using whatever/whomever he can to be the next commander, Hey SS how well did that work for you when you actually were a Lieutenant ??? Couldn't make a decision to save his life, POS But hey he is incompetent enough to be promoted under Vespia/Pelfrey guidelines.
    Examples would be helpful

Unregistered
    Examples would be helpful
    So you call the guy a rat, which would imply he has turned someone in for doing something wrong. I fail to see how you have any credibility as you are trying to smear people's reputations for doing the right thing. Sounds like you and those on your ship are the ones who are the problem. You must be a corrupt cop who is afraid of being caught. Good thing is, people are smarter than you and can see what you are trying to do. I agree with examples, please give examples of what these guys did wrong. I can not see how a sergeant pointing out something that was done wrong as being an issue, you must be the issue. Like to hide things under the rug much?

Unregistered
    So you call the guy a rat, which would imply he has turned someone in for doing something wrong. I fail to see how you have any credibility as you are trying to smear people's reputations for doing the right thing. Sounds like you and those on your ship are the ones who are the problem. You must be a corrupt cop who is afraid of being caught. Good thing is, people are smarter than you and can see what you are trying to do. I agree with examples, please give examples of what these guys did wrong. I can not see how a sergeant pointing out something that was done wrong as being an issue, you must be the issue. Like to hide things under the rug much?
    that's only one definition of a rat, another is one who creates scenarios (lies) to benefit himself at the expense of others, telling the truth is not smearing ones name, he knows what he is and what he has done, that's no secret here, corrupt cop, you watch to much TV, what I and others are referring to are the so called leaders in this dept and how they lead and how ineffective and how they get promoted under the present admin. So please, stick your corrupt cop theory up your a$$ and your theory that I and the others who are exposing this place are corrupt and are the ones who are the problem here. You are obviously unable to understand the topics and messages that are being made available to the public. The right thing omg cant stop laughing. Want examples wait for the movie, if you are not in the know then that means you don't need to know.

Unregistered
    that's only one definition of a rat, another is one who creates scenarios (lies) to benefit himself at the expense of others, telling the truth is not smearing ones name, he knows what he is and what he has done, that's no secret here, corrupt cop, you watch to much TV, what I and others are referring to are the so called leaders in this dept and how they lead and how ineffective and how they get promoted under the present admin. So please, stick your corrupt cop theory up your a$$ and your theory that I and the others who are exposing this place are corrupt and are the ones who are the problem here. You are obviously unable to understand the topics and messages that are being made available to the public. The right thing omg cant stop laughing. Want examples wait for the movie, if you are not in the know then that means you don't need to know.
    You have exposed nothing except your hatred towards people that do the right thing. I would guess you are in trouble or have been in the past. Perhaps a mental evaluation needs to be completed on you. You accuse supervisors of wrong doing but post not factual evidence, you say richter will smile at you and stab you in the back, price it, give your examples. You complain that donohew looks at calls for mistakes and does not do his job, but you contract what he found that needed to be addressed. You haven't shown how these supervisors don't do their jobs but You say they don't. Sounds alot like a certain day shift sergeant who is trying to create turmoile to get the attention off of him.

Unregistered
    You have exposed nothing except your hatred towards people that do the right thing. I would guess you are in trouble or have been in the past. Perhaps a mental evaluation needs to be completed on you. You accuse supervisors of wrong doing but post not factual evidence, you say richter will smile at you and stab you in the back, price it, give your examples. You complain that donohew looks at calls for mistakes and does not do his job, but you contract what he found that needed to be addressed. You haven't shown how these supervisors don't do their jobs but You say they don't.Sounds alot like a certain day shift sergeant who is trying to create turmoile to get the attention off of him.
    Really a mental eval, do you even read or comprehend what you post????, no one mentioned anyone by name, only initials, you must be president of the Sgt SS fan club or admin sticking up for one of there last cronies. Again read my lips if your not in the know , then,YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW. Its not my job to provide you with examples, read the posts even our special ed chief can figure them out.

Unregistered
    So glad husband is out of np. Most corrupt Dept in state

Unregistered
    So glad husband is out of np. Most corrupt Dept in state
    it is not the majority of the officers who as you say are corrupt, no one I know is taking kickbacks, drugs etc which traditionally define corruption. The problem lies solely with the administration and there lack of integrity, honesty and qualifications in understanding and doing the job,
    There is no educational standard set, obviously a GED is all that's needed to be chief, because Vespia still only has a GED but touts he has 90 college credit hours, yet no degree ????? Pelfrey has two degrees and one unfit for duty certification, yes he is certified, has major anger issues, Capt. CM, nice guy for being two faced, still has only his HS diploma and absolutely no knowledge of law enforcement, Capt GA has a degree and no testacies for the job, cant make a decision to save his life as they say.
    I doubt any of them are corrupt in the traditional way but hey you never know. Some officers still have only GED's. No incentive to better themselves education wise. KV has seen to it that he has gotten rid of any officer who as they say is smatter than him, other than those posted above and those who are his cronies... congrats to you and your husband he was one of the smart ones.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast