North Port Officers that have been arrested - Page 18
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what I read here is this, you have a problem with supervisors actually doing their job. Sounds like the people bashing people publically are bad cops that probably need to be identified and removed from service. Someone please find out who they are, we do not need police like this, they are what give police bad names.
    The supervisors who actually do their jobs don't have time to research and fabricate bull shit. The police who are willing to put vendetta for actual deserved discipline are the corrupt ones. Not the kind of force I would want to be attached to. 80k a year to research others instead of supervising those they are put in charge of? Cris morales this is your leadership coming out.

Unregistered
    Sounds like those constant complainers should follow their daddy Charles ayres to the unemployment line.
    This is the best one yet. The unemployment line???? Give me a minute............................................ .......he will retire with 60K+ a year and not have to put up with the drama of people who have 10+ years to be in this high school musical? Start another career and earn a second pension? This is the most hilarious post on this thread. You will eat yourselves. This post was spoken by a truly dumb person. Good luck. Karma is a *****. Next Dbag.

Unregistered
    The supervisors who actually do their jobs don't have time to research and fabricate bull shit. The police who are willing to put vendetta for actual deserved discipline are the corrupt ones. Not the kind of force I would want to be attached to. 80k a year to research others instead of supervising those they are put in charge of? Cris morales this is your leadership coming out.
    I guess you mean Charles ayres and Paul neugebauer.

Unregistered
    By 1, November, 2017 you will see that 20% of the sworn personal will be gone because of 5 different people. Kevin Vespia, Chris Morales, Jason Richter, Scott Smith, and Tony Donohew. It is happening. Applications as wide as Cape Coral to Manatee County. 3 of which are leaving for certain from Richter's division. Don't forget one already left months ago after being assigned to that division. Rumor is that 4 others are applying to SSO. The admin still holds faith in these people? I worry about everyone else left in the wake of theses lies, deceit, and self service. Norman Fitzgerald is another troll.
    If you take in account the number of officers that have left since Vespia has been the chief, it far exceeds the 20% prediction, remember it is estimated that the cost of each officer leaving costs the taxpayers at least 40 thousand dollars, just in training and equipment costs, for each officer who has or will leave. it certainly cannot be admins fault, it must be the thirty to forty officers who have or will leave shortly, yea that's it, its' the officers fault !!!!!!!!! or so vespia and pelfrey would like you to believe.

Unregistered

calle

well said. who has actually retired on their own terms since Vespia. You mentioned palfrey but failed to mention the biggest failure, Morales.

Unregistered
    Chris Morales. This is under your leadership. Leadership? Collar brass does not make a leader. Actually the trust of those in your charge make a leader. You! Have! None! Hey look at me. That is you. Wouldn't even give you a participation trophy.

Unregistered
    Yea I guess I do. 6 of the Patrol Sgt's actually do their jobs. Who is left? SS TD.

Unregistered
    Let's see here, the people complaining on this thread is beacuse of "accountability." being called out because they're lazy in their job and are incompetent. It's not a matter if its a matter of when they were going to hurt someone or put our agency in the spot light again. So when Captain CM had our supervisors meeting a few months back and told us about fairness to our people and to not pick and choose which policies we wanted to enforce and who we wanted to enforce them on, did that not register? I know for the majority of us supervisors in the room that day he was only talking to a select few in the crowd and we all know who he was referring to. In fact, they are the ones on here bashing other supervisors for doing the right thing. Oh wait, there called "rats." Do your job or someone else will! Yeah CM has an open door policy and so does MP and KV. I don't agree with it and others may not as well, but he made a point to all of us in our meeting. If things are good then no one would be going to him. The concerns being brought forward are legitimate concerns of policy violations that were brought forward to the Captain. Finally something is being done to those who are lazy and make others work ten times harder. These supervisors have been getting away for this for far too long.

Unregistered
    Let's see here, the people complaining on this thread is beacuse of "accountability." being called out because they're lazy in their job and are incompetent. It's not a matter if its a matter of when they were going to hurt someone or put our agency in the spot light again. So when Captain CM had our supervisors meeting a few months back and told us about fairness to our people and to not pick and choose which policies we wanted to enforce and who we wanted to enforce them on, did that not register? I know for the majority of us supervisors in the room that day he was only talking to a select few in the crowd and we all know who he was referring to. In fact, they are the ones on here bashing other supervisors for doing the right thing. Oh wait, there called "rats." Do your job or someone else will! Yeah CM has an open door policy and so does MP and KV. I don't agree with it and others may not as well, but he made a point to all of us in our meeting. If things are good then no one would be going to him. The concerns being brought forward are legitimate concerns of policy violations that were brought forward to the Captain. Finally something is being done to those who are lazy and make others work ten times harder. These supervisors have been getting away for this for far too long.
    A Rat has been triggered. Yes he did bang his ring on the table a number of times. There were 3 that saw it as an opportunity and the rest heard Charlie Browns Teacher. False leadership. I do believe that someone in the room stated that there are rats among us. One sat to the far left of the room and could not make eye contact with anyone. Truly weak in character. Another tried to sway the others but no one is listening, because of his character. The commander who sat so close to CM that all thought there would be tongue play. Who was he talking to hero. If you know this and post it you will bolster the inept nature of him, you and what has gone on over the last 7 years. Please say who he was talking to. there is a bunch of money to be made here. Be the hero that you are.

Unregistered
    A Rat has been triggered. Yes he did bang his ring on the table a number of times. There were 3 that saw it as an opportunity and the rest heard Charlie Browns Teacher. False leadership. I do believe that someone in the room stated that there are rats among us. One sat to the far left of the room and could not make eye contact with anyone. Truly weak in character. Another tried to sway the others but no one is listening, because of his character. The commander who sat so close to CM that all thought there would be tongue play. Who was he talking to hero. If you know this and post it you will bolster the inept nature of him, you and what has gone on over the last 7 years. Please say who he was talking to. there is a bunch of money to be made here. Be the hero that you are.
    I remember the rat to the left. He was actually late for the mandatory meeting. Was there discipline?

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast