collier county trooper - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Trooper J.A. Benoit should go more after drug dealers and not people that are going over the stupid speed limit (as long as they are not weaving in and out of traffic). Dont be lame. Let the person enjoy their drive.

Unregistered
    Welp that J.A. Benoit doesn’t play he’s about his business I mean nothing personal dude is pretty damn good But yet arrogant the guy stopped my husband for a speeding ticket the guy was literally heading south and we were heading North he did a complete u turn like some dukes and hazard. we laughed it off he did his job he didn’t care about nothing else we were fine with that!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3080549]Welp that J.A. Benoit doesn’t play he’s about his business I mean nothing personal dude is pretty damn good But yet arrogant the guy stopped my husband for a speeding ticket the guy was literally heading south and we were heading North he did a complete u turn like some dukes and hazard. we laughed it off he did his job he didn’t care about nothing else but giving the ticket lol we were fine with that![/QUOT

Unregistered
    Sounds like this Trooper needs to be reminded who runs this State and its called a five point star with a Green and White.

Unregistered
    The five stars were the only law enforcement on I-75 today from Tampa to the Georgia Line. FHP needs to be disbanded. Get rid of this top heavy department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like this Trooper needs to be reminded who runs this State and its called a five point star with a Green and White.
    Who? General McArthur? Dont know of any 5 star in this state. Oh you mean a Sheriff? There are 67 of them, some have 3 stars, some have 4. They make their uniforms as they go. Some have a King Arthur emblem, I can't keep up.

Which one again run the state? Nice try.

Unregistered
    Who? General McArthur? Dont know of any 5 star in this state. Oh you mean a Sheriff? There are 67 of them, some have 3 stars, some have 4. They make their uniforms as they go. Some have a King Arthur emblem, I can't keep up.

Which one again run the state? Nice try.

ITS OFFICAl YOU'RE AN IDIOT. Count the points of a Florida Sheriff Badge - You should learn some Florida history..... You're not even a full service law enforcement agency. Only in your mind..... Your job is to augment the counties when they need assistance with traffic.. FDLE is the father agency and your not even in their food chain DHSMV div of highway patrol... ROFLO

30.46 Sheriffs; motor vehicles color combination; badges; simulation prohibited; penalties.—
    (1) The color combination of forest green and white is adopted as the official color for use on the motor vehicles and motorcycles used by the various sheriffs of Florida and their deputies.
    (2) For purposes of uniformity and in aid of the recognition of their official identity by the public, a badge in the shape of a five-pointed star with a replica of the great seal of Florida with the map of Florida superimposed thereon inscribed in the center is designated as the official badge to be worn by the sheriffs and deputy sheriffs of all counties of the state.

Good luck in school son. Drink the cool aide.

Unregistered
    ITS OFFICAl YOU'RE AN IDIOT. Count the points of a Florida Sheriff Badge - You should learn some Florida history..... You're not even a full service law enforcement agency. Only in your mind..... Your job is to augment the counties when they need assistance with traffic.. FDLE is the father agency and your not even in their food chain DHSMV div of highway patrol... ROFLO

30.46 Sheriffs; motor vehicles color combination; badges; simulation prohibited; penalties.—
    (1) The color combination of forest green and white is adopted as the official color for use on the motor vehicles and motorcycles used by the various sheriffs of Florida and their deputies.
    (2) For purposes of uniformity and in aid of the recognition of their official identity by the public, a badge in the shape of a five-pointed star with a replica of the great seal of Florida with the map of Florida superimposed thereon inscribed in the center is designated as the official badge to be worn by the sheriffs and deputy sheriffs of all counties of the state.

Good luck in school son. Drink the cool aide.
    Wow, Ok Nancy settle down. Check you grammar also, looks like your 5 star Sheriff needs to invest in your education.

WE DONT WORK FOR NO STINKY SHERIFF, NICE TRY.

You didn't answer which one again runs the state? There are 67 counties, I'm confused.

Unregistered
    Great its the Grammar Po Po on a blog. Sorry your confused. So you drive from Monroe county to Escambia and you've yet to figure out who the Chief LE of the counties are. I can guarantee its not a joker in a little Charger who gets confused what channel his radio should be on when he leaves his area. Stick with your crashes buddy and clear the interstate of those DAVs. Stay out of our way. Will call if we need traffic control.

Unregistered
    Great its the Grammar Po Po on a blog. Sorry your confused. So you drive from Monroe county to Escambia and you've yet to figure out who the Chief LE of the counties are. I can guarantee its not a joker in a little Charger who gets confused what channel his radio should be on when he leaves his area. Stick with your crashes buddy and clear the interstate of those DAVs. Stay out of our way. Will call if we need traffic control.
    Stay off our highways. Police the police, yes we are watching you Mr Shining Star (I'm the sheriff and I can do what I want) until the governor comes and removes you. I guess you dont rule the state after all, look at Scott Israel. Lmao

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast