collier county trooper - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our discretion only applies to Collier Co deputies and other leos, if you are not from this county, then don't come by on Alligator Alley blowing almost 100mph. Also, keep your east coast attitude under control. Enough said

There s a video of the stop, you are more than welcome to request a copy and post it here
    The Alley guys are known to write everyone, including LEOs. Including retired FHP members. Just ask a certain Trooper who worked the Alley and left for Miami because his squad hated him. This guy wrote a couple of retired FHP members.

Unregistered
    The Alley guys are known to write everyone, including LEOs. Including retired FHP members. Just ask a certain Trooper who worked the Alley and left for Miami because his squad hated him. This guy wrote a couple of retired FHP members.
    That is BS. We all know it is. Troopers only speed in Black and Tans, never in any other color car. Even retired troopers.

Unregistered
    You guys are silly billies. Is your wife hot?

Unregistered

Benoit, not a true brother

TROOPER BENOIT STOPPED ME ON MY WAY TO HOSP ER IN NAPLES FROM MIAMI AT 1:AM. MY SON HAD GOTTEN VERY SICK AND HIS MOM HAD TO CALL RESCUE. HE HAD SUFFERED TBI AS RESULT OF DUI SUBJECT WHO HIM IN 2012. BENOIT STOPPED ME ON MY ASSIGNED TAKE HOME RENTAL VEHICLE FULLY EQUIPPED WITH EMERGENCY EQUIP ( NOT ON AT THE TIME OF THE TRAFFIC STOP) after explaining to him the reason for me going to Naples, not only did he write me up a warning but he also contacted my agency to make sure that I was authorized to use the vehicle I was in. This guy is a true piece of shit. Ps. My son died in 2017 as a result of his injuries.

Unregistered
    TROOPER BENOIT STOPPED ME ON MY WAY TO HOSP ER IN NAPLES FROM MIAMI AT 1:AM. MY SON HAD GOTTEN VERY SICK AND HIS MOM HAD TO CALL RESCUE. HE HAD SUFFERED TBI AS RESULT OF DUI SUBJECT WHO HIM IN 2012. BENOIT STOPPED ME ON MY ASSIGNED TAKE HOME RENTAL VEHICLE FULLY EQUIPPED WITH EMERGENCY EQUIP ( NOT ON AT THE TIME OF THE TRAFFIC STOP) after explaining to him the reason for me going to Naples, not only did he write me up a warning but he also contacted my agency to make sure that I was authorized to use the vehicle I was in. This guy is a true piece of shit. Ps. My son died in 2017 as a result of his injuries.

At least he wrote you a warning, I would have stroked you for being such a whiney a$$face and for using so many excuses.

Unregistered
    At least he wrote you a warning, I would have stroked you for being such a whiney a$$face and for using so many excuses.

Youre an Arse maybe you should look for a BCI opening in the Panhandle. Sounds to me like youre earning it!! You and the other individual....

Unregistered

What

BCI in the panhandle ? WTF leave us alone prickk / you have no idea how nice and laid back it is in Northwest Florida / You can go to hell!

Unregistered
    I would have wrote him two NTA's: One for using all caps and one for being illiterate
    2 per hour Buckwheat. And keep working on that GED

Unregistered

So are you upset that he didn’t write you a ticket? Or are you upset that he found a rental car with emergency equipment being driven outside the county where you claimed to work slightly suspicious?

Unregistered
    Thank you trooper J.A. Benoit for not showing any professional courtesy to another LEO wife. Apparently there is no brotherhood in FHP. Hopefully if your in my area I can show the same "courtesy" to you

hahahahaha that is funny!
    I got a ticket as well.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast