collier county trooper - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who? General McArthur? Dont know of any 5 star in this state. Oh you mean a Sheriff? There are 67 of them, some have 3 stars, some have 4. They make their uniforms as they go. Some have a King Arthur emblem, I can't keep up.

Which one again run the state? Nice try.
    Some have five....egos...

Unregistered
    My job is to augment these nuts to your wife.

Word says it all. STATE TROOPER. not county deputy.

I can't seem to find the words STATE TROOPER in the statute....Oh wait. ITS NOT THERE!!! because you have high jacked the term from the Real State Police of America.... I assure you Florida State Trooper is not in that verbiage. DHSMV Highway patrol officer. Cant beat the 1 time training for the highest turnover agency in Florida right next to the prison guards. Just saying....

Unregistered
    Wow this page is wild

Unregistered
    I can't seem to find the words STATE TROOPER in the statute....Oh wait. ITS NOT THERE!!! because you have high jacked the term from the Real State Police of America.... I assure you Florida State Trooper is not in that verbiage. DHSMV Highway patrol officer. Cant beat the 1 time training for the highest turnover agency in Florida right next to the prison guards. Just saying....
    Haters gonna hate
    Police the police. As shown in Broward county, dont step out of line or we will put you in timeout.

Unregistered
    And yet she was moved outta Broward too a far far place. She sure showed whos in charge, picking on a kid cop who didnt know any better. Look where it got her. Perhaps if she was trained properly it would of prevented many problems....Just sayn. I would suggest schooling your classmate. Stay in your lane!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345