collier county trooper - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ITS OFFICAl YOU'RE AN IDIOT. Count the points of a Florida Sheriff Badge - You should learn some Florida history..... You're not even a full service law enforcement agency. Only in your mind..... Your job is to augment the counties when they need assistance with traffic.. FDLE is the father agency and your not even in their food chain DHSMV div of highway patrol... ROFLO

30.46 Sheriffs; motor vehicles color combination; badges; simulation prohibited; penalties.—
    (1) The color combination of forest green and white is adopted as the official color for use on the motor vehicles and motorcycles used by the various sheriffs of Florida and their deputies.
    (2) For purposes of uniformity and in aid of the recognition of their official identity by the public, a badge in the shape of a five-pointed star with a replica of the great seal of Florida with the map of Florida superimposed thereon inscribed in the center is designated as the official badge to be worn by the sheriffs and deputy sheriffs of all counties of the state.

Good luck in school son. Drink the cool aide.
    Nice....Guess you shut that lil trooper up!!!!!

Unregistered
    Nice....Guess you shut that lil trooper up!!!!!
    My job is to augment these nuts to your wife.

Word says it all. STATE TROOPER. not county deputy.

Unregistered
    ITS OFFICAl YOU'RE AN IDIOT. Count the points of a Florida Sheriff Badge - You should learn some Florida history..... You're not even a full service law enforcement agency. Only in your mind..... Your job is to augment the counties when they need assistance with traffic.. FDLE is the father agency and your not even in their food chain DHSMV div of highway patrol... ROFLO

30.46 Sheriffs; motor vehicles color combination; badges; simulation prohibited; penalties.—
    (1) The color combination of forest green and white is adopted as the official color for use on the motor vehicles and motorcycles used by the various sheriffs of Florida and their deputies.
    (2) For purposes of uniformity and in aid of the recognition of their official identity by the public, a badge in the shape of a five-pointed star with a replica of the great seal of Florida with the map of Florida superimposed thereon inscribed in the center is designated as the official badge to be worn by the sheriffs and deputy sheriffs of all counties of the state.

Good luck in school son. Drink the cool aide.
    Where does it say that I work for the Sheriff. Matter of fact, an FHP sergeant told a captain with the S.O the other day exactly that, that he didnt work for him. We had a felony traffic stop initiated by a deputy and a Trooper. Sheriff Captain came telling the troopers to move their cars, that didn't go well. Captain called and complained, the lieutenant called the sergeant in and asked him to go to lunch.

Suckers, get it in your head, we are here to work with you not for you. Go give orders to your clown deputies that play politics. Let me know next time you can jump that county line to go have lunch.

Unregistered
    Where does it say that I work for the Sheriff. Matter of fact, an FHP sergeant told a captain with the S.O the other day exactly that, that he didnt work for him. We had a felony traffic stop initiated by a deputy and a Trooper. Sheriff Captain came telling the troopers to move their cars, that didn't go well. Captain called and complained, the lieutenant called the sergeant in and asked him to go to lunch.

Suckers, get it in your head, we are here to work with you not for you. Go give orders to your clown deputies that play politics. Let me know next time you can jump that county line to go have lunch.
    You say they went to lunch was the lunch free because rookies are most agencies make more then Captains and Sergeants for Fhp. I don’t need to jump a county line to have lunch I can afford to go to lunch anywhere I want unlike troopers who have to jump county lines to get that free meal or 50 percent meal lol. Fhp is a sinking ship and is going no where.

Unregistered

Captain and Sergeants make less then rookies in the academy. Of course you guys need to jump county lines to make sure you can afford to eat lunch. Got to get that half off or free lunch.

Unregistered
    You really drink the kool aide if you think a county line keeps us from lunch. My badge and gun doesn't disappear at a county line. This isn't the Dukes of Hazard if your old enough to know who that is... As for getting your car outta of the road. Im gonna call BS. If a Captain told you to move your car. I guarantee you would do it FHP or S.O. I would like to think your not that stupid. You will learn. The 2 to 4 troopers in the county that would rather drink the kool aide because they can't get hired as a Deputy Sheriff seems to be right where your head is. Good luck with that.

Unregistered
    You really drink the kool aide if you think a county line keeps us from lunch. My badge and gun doesn't disappear at a county line. This isn't the Dukes of Hazard if your old enough to know who that is... As for getting your car outta of the road. Im gonna call BS. If a Captain told you to move your car. I guarantee you would do it FHP or S.O. I would like to think your not that stupid. You will learn. The 2 to 4 troopers in the county that would rather drink the kool aide because they can't get hired as a Deputy Sheriff seems to be right where your head is. Good luck with that.
    OMG, I hope you are not an leo. There is no way anyone will be able to read your reports. You suck, period.

Unregistered
    Keep thinking that, go ahead and make me move my car deputy. Police the police

Unregistered
    Keep thinking that, go ahead and make me move my car deputy. Police the police
    Police the police lmao. You are kidding me right. Isn’t it more like copy a sig 4 lol service aids with guns what a joke. Fhp couldn’t police the police unless it’s a sig.

Unregistered
    Will you high schoolers stop this shyte please.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast