collier county trooper
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

collier county trooper

Thank you trooper J.A. Benoit for not showing any professional courtesy to another LEO wife. Apparently there is no brotherhood in FHP. Hopefully if your in my area I can show the same "courtesy" to you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you trooper J.A. Benoit for not showing any professional courtesy to another LEO wife. Apparently there is no brotherhood in FHP. Hopefully if your in my area I can show the same "courtesy" to you
    OMG Really / find another site to whine yo fu@k

Unregistered
    Sounds like you need to teach her how to drive 😂 Nice job, Trooper! 😂😜😂

Unregistered
    No wonder the guy is upset look at you guys on here. How about use some discretion and watch over one another and there family members also. It's bad enough we have to watch our backs constantly i guess now you have to watch extra if there wearing a badge too

Unregistered
    Yawn, next

Unregistered
    Why should a relative get a break?

Unregistered

Cool It's needed sometimes.......just saying

Why should a relative get a break?
    No breaks for children of LEO's when they are teens, have an attitude, and committed major dangerous driving actions.

Catch one every now and then do 20-25, and MORE over, in and out of lanes, lie about their sig 12 behavior, and then pull the LEO-RELATIVE card crap. They need something to change their reckless behavior...stub is a good start for those brats.
    As for wives, some of them aren't much better than the above teens and need the cit as well to get them to "be safe."

Unregistered
    No breaks for children of LEO's when they are teens, have an attitude, and committed major dangerous driving actions.

Catch one every now and then do 20-25, and MORE over, in and out of lanes, lie about their sig 12 behavior, and then pull the LEO-RELATIVE card crap. They need something to change their reckless behavior...stub is a good start for those brats.
    As for wives, some of them aren't much better than the above teens and need the cit as well to get them to "be safe."
    What they said 👆🏼

Unregistered
    Please refer to "New York Cop" thread for opinions on this matter. There's plenty of them, pick your favorite.

Unregistered
    Our discretion only applies to Collier Co deputies and other leos, if you are not from this county, then don't come by on Alligator Alley blowing almost 100mph. Also, keep your east coast attitude under control. Enough said

There s a video of the stop, you are more than welcome to request a copy and post it here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast