Who played the role of man servant to Gimenez on his Paris trip?

Unregistered

Who played the role of man servant to Gimenez on his Paris trip?

The mayor that threatened us with pink slips, the same one who cut our benefits and has refused to pay back the monies he withheld and stole from all of us; the same mayor who has "pacified" our department by closing or canibalizing proactive units and has saddled us with a puppet director now uses a man servant desguised as "private security" on his trip to Paris.
    Apparently this mayor is afraid of being targeted by terrorists! In his mind he is that important. And who among us is the man servant who offered to take this trip to Paris for a whiff of the Eiffel tower and a quick stroll on the Siene River? What were his or her tasks? Did they include carrying the mayor's bags, gofering his laundry and opening doors for our mayor? Please, have some dignity. No Europe trip is worth that much! So again, if anyone knows the batboy who offered up his services to Ole Rotten Teeth please let the rest of us know. I too plan to visit Paris on my dime and would gladly pay for a gofer to carry out my menial tasks.

http://amp.miamiherald.com/news/loca...155722489.html

Unregistered

Well if ??

Well if our delusional egomanic Mayor plans on raping our Tax dollars legally like he's done since he's been in office, then fine. If he's looking to treat one of his police goons creating this BS excuse to protect himself and the rest of this staff and wife's from a nonexisting Threat in France, I am all for it.

But I warn the the tax raping better be justified, that officer better be trained in such diginitary protection, speak French at the very least to justify it, or Arabic since the threat we warns of is middle eastern.

Now that would at least cancel out any of the top administrators because the top guy can't even speak English barely even Spanish being of Cuban decent. The rest of the hispanics well they can't even speak Spanish for that matter. And the others well they can't speak period. So who speaks French or any other langaye that could be linked to such threat?

We will leave it to the Herald or new times to expose this fraud down the road.

Unregistered
    I imagine Director Juanella Ice probably jumped on that trip. Being that he has a history of guarding empty suits as he did in his early life as mall officer at Macy's.

Unregistered

Old news

Who the f cares....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who the f cares....
    People with dignity, not you...

Unregistered
    Come on they needed someone to keep track of Gimenez's loose daughter in law. She can smoke them Marlboros at the drop of a hat.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...160217214.html