Rip sgt. Tony nair

Unregistered

Rip sgt. Tony nair

Retired and died of a massive Heart Attack at 44 years old. Take care of yourselves! Manage your stress levels and maintain your temples ie watch what you eat and exercise. There is a good life waiting for you after the hell of police work, prep yourselves accordingly. May God Bless us all!

Unregistered
    Always a smile, RIP BIG T...!

Unregistered
    He was a crack head! He spend the last years of service relieved of duty! Another one of Ski's buddies!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was a crack head! He spend the last years of service relieved of duty! Another one of Ski's buddies!
    Nothing like kicking a dead guy in the head! What a looser you must be! Ski tried to help him, that's it. Tony was a super nice guy, very sad. RIP, Tony!

Unregistered
    Tony had his demons, but crack wasn't his problem. He was a great cop and great supervisor, unlike the idiot supervisor that came after he left TNT that posted this bullshitz about him. Rest In Peace Tony!

Karma is a ***** buddy you will get yours.

Unregistered

Tony nair

Okay I would like to say , My father was NOT a crack head ! He was a WONDERFUL man . He had a problem that he spent years of his life to over come . He saw things that no human person should see , he saved SO many life's . He did nothing but good his entire life . How dare you judge him because of a fault that he had . My dad will always and forever be my hero . And you sir need to pray that God forgives you for the things that you just said about him. Thank you all who said kind words about him .

Unregistered
    Tony was an excellent cop in both RID and TNT as well as Northside and Cutler Ridge

Unregistered
    Tony was an excellent cop in both RID and TNT as well as Northside and Cutler Ridge
    Tony was a super nice guy! I worked with him in RID, TNT and Northside. He was a solid guy and good worker! I tried to help him and wish I could have done more for him. RIP, TONY!