I hope theres more to this story of Sgt. firing - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    CIT training is helpful in recognizing the various mental health issues and when they are in crisis. It is not however part of the force continuum scale when using deadly force. When a subject is in crisis with a firearm, the firearm and its potential use, is the highest priority. Until the weapon is not accessible, you are not in control of the situation. Law Enforcement confronts people every day, failure to follow commands is a huge red flag. The first dep did a good job until backup could arrive. This confrontation that the Sgt was fired for, is nothing more than arm chair quarterbacking a decision that she made to get the firearm out of the subjects immediate control. The subject dictated how this ended. As we see, he did grab the firearm and both deps would be dead had that been his intention. It is amazing to me, how any body in LE would place CIT techniques a higher priority than trying to neutralize the weapon. I would be more concerned with the dep not covering the Sgt while she was deploying less than lethal.

Unregistered
    127 is Lt. Pairulli. Another political appointee with ZERO experience. But hey, his family donates to the Sheriff's campaign, so it's all good.

You can bet your last penny that 312 lost total control and $hit herself. She is a disgrace to the badge. Power and ego hungry. That's it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CIT training is helpful in recognizing the various mental health issues and when they are in crisis. It is not however part of the force continuum scale when using deadly force. When a subject is in crisis with a firearm, the firearm and its potential use, is the highest priority. Until the weapon is not accessible, you are not in control of the situation. Law Enforcement confronts people every day, failure to follow commands is a huge red flag. The first dep did a good job until backup could arrive. This confrontation that the Sgt was fired for, is nothing more than arm chair quarterbacking a decision that she made to get the firearm out of the subjects immediate control. The subject dictated how this ended. As we see, he did grab the firearm and both deps would be dead had that been his intention. It is amazing to me, how any body in LE would place CIT techniques a higher priority than trying to neutralize the weapon. I would be more concerned with the dep not covering the Sgt while she was deploying less than lethal.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *takes deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    127 is Lt. Pairulli. Another political appointee with ZERO experience. But hey, his family donates to the Sheriff's campaign, so it's all good.

You can bet your last penny that 312 lost total control and $hit herself. She is a disgrace to the badge. Power and ego hungry. That's it
    That's too bad, they used 312 again? Damn. I worked with 312, Loreto...back in the day. Good man, shouldn't use someone else's call sign again. That's messed up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123