New sergeants to be announced - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Why do we need all those LTs? And WM as a LT???? Was he even ever a SGT, I mean he's like a ghost

Unregistered
    That has to be the most incompetent list of promotions I have ever seen. This department is a train wreck. There's a select few that earned their promotion...but the rest have no business

Unregistered
    Now that Stein is a lieutenant it should be mandated he has to move out of section 8 apartments and actually pay full rent somewhere. No reason someone making 80k a year needs free rent. What a joke!

Unregistered
    I guess the question is where the hell are all these supervisors going, and where are officers to replace them on the road, detective and specialties they are coming from? This agency is not that large that it needs this much brass, looks like chief is more concerned with beefing up his command staff and line supervisors, that's great but who is actually working calls for service? No sense if urgency to hire, recruit or retain officers or dispatchers, we are losing officers at an unprecedented rate. Poorly trained , unqualified officers us what has placed this department in the peril it us now in, now promoting people who are major contributors to the environment here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess the question is where the hell are all these supervisors going, and where are officers to replace them on the road, detective and specialties they are coming from? This agency is not that large that it needs this much brass, looks like chief is more concerned with beefing up his command staff and line supervisors, that's great but who is actually working calls for service? No sense if urgency to hire, recruit or retain officers or dispatchers, we are losing officers at an unprecedented rate. Poorly trained , unqualified officers us what has placed this department in the peril it us now in, now promoting people who are major contributors to the environment here.
    Amen. Nothing has been done to help the front line personelle. Still short as ever with no equipment to do the jobs. Add in stagnant pay. Great job chief! We needed 5 more LT's and 6 more sergeants! Not!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Aww...becky get her feelings hurt?

Unregistered
    I think chiefs end game us to have every specialty staffed with a sergeant, that is great for a department of 500 hundred or more, our agency is just not large enough to justify so many administrators and line supervisors, don't forget it was administrators and supervisors who got us into this mess,almost every IA or messed up situation can be tied to incompetent, unrestrained, ignorant supervision, we don't need more and looking at names if recent promotions it seems like chied failed to research any of the backgrounds on most of them. I guess they just discovered we don't need an accreditation person if we are not even pursuing this in the near future, what a waste of money .

Unregistered
    The bike unit can use a supervisor or disbandment. Never on their bikes, always at the gym, never to be found when needed, always always at the firehouse or eating or on leave or watching tv in their office. Total misuse of manpower.

Unregistered
    Small talk of the newest sergeant getting his tires slashed on patrol car and POV. Sure would like to hear more about why this happened at his "courtesy housing apartment". Word is his shlong got him into trouble once again. If only this chief knew his background

Unregistered
    Funny no need for initials we all know who your talking about

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast