The Truth About James - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm the OP and I went to the CPID Building on Ulmerton Road at Tall Pines. South side of the road Back entrance on the west side of the bldg that requires a key card. Take the stairs up to the 2nd floor. Big, open squadbay then offices for the Sgts and Lt on your left. We interviewed James in the last office on the left, towards the elevators. Anything else I can do for you there Skippy?

Back then it was Sqd 2, s21 area, way back in the day when you were still suckin' on your Mom's tittie it was Sqd 4.
    Actually, dumbass James, that area has always been Squad 2, always. The border between Squad 2 and Squad 4 WAS Ulmerton road. Which way back in the day would have made that area 22, not 21. 21 was the southwest corner of Squad 2, 22 was the northwest. To the north of the area you are talking about was 42. So how do you like them apples champ!!! Yeah, what you can do for me is give up your charade Skippy!! Nice try, but ahhh, you lose again!! Anyone who worked here would know that!!!! What else you got??

Unregistered
    Actually, dumbass James, that area has always been Squad 2, always. The border between Squad 2 and Squad 4 WAS Ulmerton road. Which way back in the day would have made that area 22, not 21. 21 was the southwest corner of Squad 2, 22 was the northwest. To the north of the area you are talking about was 42. So how do you like them apples champ!!! Yeah, what you can do for me is give up your charade Skippy!! Nice try, but ahhh, you lose again!! Anyone who worked here would know that!!!! What else you got??
    The above is a thinly veiled and extremely pathetic attempt to out the OP who is 100% a former PCSO sworn officer.

Why? So you can threaten his family too? Why don't you tell the whole World who you are, besides Mr. Pathetic? My guess is you are one of the scumbags outed by James or about to be.

Unregistered
    My advice to the OP would be to not fall into that trap, but instead set one. Instead of providing more info that would expose yourself, why don't you post more info that would expose those corrupt deputies that you know of with enough information to put James on the trail and show you know more about those corrupt deputies than James would. Kill two birds with one stone so to speak. They asked for proof! lol

Unregistered
    The above is a thinly veiled and extremely pathetic attempt to out the OP who is 100% a former PCSO sworn officer.

Why? So you can threaten his family too? Why don't you tell the whole World who you are, besides Mr. Pathetic? My guess is you are one of the scumbags outed by James or about to be.
    James, no one would the shit you say. You give yourself away in every pathetic post you write. Stop talking about yourself in the third person. You are a sad sad man.

Unregistered
    Ok OP what did control M mean on the old MDT

Unregistered

Wink

Ok OP what did control M mean on the old MDT
    LOL I guess they are hoping you answer this question instead of outing more deputies.

Unregistered
    LOL I guess they are hoping you answer this question instead of outing more deputies.
    Point is James, it's you in every dirty post. That's why the "OP" can't answer those questions. Because you are making shit up. A former deputy would know those things like they know how to write their name. And out away. I guess outing equals posting links to news stories. Those reporters got that info from the agency and somehow you outed someone. God you're pathetic.

Unregistered
    Point is James, it's you in every dirty post. That's why the "OP" can't answer those questions. Because you are making shit up. A former deputy would know those things like they know how to write their name. And out away. I guess outing equals posting links to news stories. Those reporters got that info from the agency and somehow you outed someone. God you're pathetic.
    Did the reporters get the news story about Pappas from the PCSO? I must have missed that. The OP will either clarify it or he won't. But I am sure that when he does, you will still blame James. LOL

Unregistered
    Did the reporter get the Callus story from the PCSO? I must have missed that one too.

Unregistered
    The only one that appears to be pathetic here is you. Big man behind the keyboard, calling everybody out from the safety of his keyboard. Everyone knows who James is and he stands up for what he believes in. But not you. Not the little scared deputy that is afraid the big bad james is coming for you next. What a coward. James will be on the steps of the St Pete Police department at 11:00am tomorrow morning. Why don't you bring your scared little ass down there and say hello. Hahahaha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast