Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am not surprised that Pierce said she did not want to investigate another African-American (AA) employee folks; she does not willingly do things like that. Yes, she will smile at you and be polite, but most will see through her quickly. Pierce got her Sergeant's promotion here to become the liaison between the PD and the black student union, other like organizations, etc and such on campus with no other responsibility. Pierce has always been out for herself and what has been convenient for her as you are still seeing at VCSO. She will not change, in fact, she will only get worse and more brazen as time goes on.

You may be seeing the pattern here and it is a shame because it was not like she was the only, or even one of the better or more highly thought of AA Officers here at the time, she was just the one who thought her skin color entitled her to something that she did not otherwise earn or deserve.
It probably took me an hour to see what Pierce was about. But I am not that bright. It is still amazing that Brannon was not able to see through her. But in all honesty...he probably did see what see was about. And the political benefit was just too good to pass up. Same with Chitwood. VCSO is reeking with political appointments and special favors. Positions and promotions that are handed out based on gender and ethnicity reasons.