J.D. Patterson joins Noel-Pratt at Miami Gardens P.D.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

unregistered

J.D. Patterson joins Noel-Pratt at Miami Gardens P.D.

J.D. Patterson is now the new Assistant Chief at Miami Gardens P.D. There he joins Chief Thelma Noel-Pratt, our former MDPD chief.
    This dynamic duo are the hatchet crew for Commissioner Barbara Jordan who will in no doubt be the new city mayor once she finishes her commission term.
    Can't think of anything this inept pair did while here at MDPD. I do remember Patterson destroying TNT and RID to prorect Jordan's brother Mayor Otis Wallsce's criminal operation down in Florida City. Noel-Pratt, another protege, did Jordan's bidding in the department and was rewarded with the prize.
    A crime ridden city such as Miami Gardens will get much worse under these two incompetent fools. Let the corruption continue.

Unregistered
    Opa Locka & Florida City are more professional than Miami Gardens

Unregistered
    Nothing like giving the fox the keys to the hen house, holly $hit, incompetence x2.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing like giving the fox the keys to the hen house, holly $hit, incompetence x2.
    LOL, FOX? More like turkeys! Going to be a whole lot of "Community Organizing" going on in Miami Gardens. The murder/crime rate is sure to go up now. On a brighter note, at least we don't have to carry their dead weight.

Unregistered
    are they still going to hire hispanics and whites ???,

Unregistered
    Lets see. . . . . . . .
    Black community hires two of their very own to run their police department even though there are much more qualified people out there that are not black.
    Always remember the concept of "Reasonable Expectations"
    Of course you may file a suit for discrimination against whites and see what happens.
    Happy trails

Unregistered
    Hiring Patterson as "Assistant chief" lends credence to the suspicion that N. Pratt was not ready for the big time. What Miami Gardens elected officials have done is compound the problem by two. These two lack the intellectual capacity, the will and courage to actually make the changes needed to diminish the violent crime pattern that afflicts Miami Gardens. What is required, even the most obtuse among us know it, so we will not delve in it. More prayer meetings, walking with the community and other failed soft on crime tactics will not do. The hard piping African American criminals who have seized Miami Gardens just laugh at these practices and the clowns promoting them.

By the way, the same thing is happening at Miami Dade PD, except for the investigative acumen, will and courage of a few still willing to fight the good fight. God bless them!

Unregistered
    I don't know about hiring Hispanics or Whites but I can tell you the first thing that militant dwarf Noel-Pratt did when she arrived was demote Major Ralph Suarez, a stand up an seasoned ex-City of Miami cop at the suggestion of ex Ass. Chief Cynthia Mechanic, another militant transplant. He is being replaced by another black because until they reach a quota of 100 % black they are never happy. Good riddance for the two and glad to know they no longer work here.

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

Hiring Patterson as "Assistant chief" lends credence to the suspicion that N. Pratt was not ready for the big time. What Miami Gardens elected officials have done is compound the problem by two. These two lack the intellectual capacity, the will and courage to actually make the changes needed to diminish the violent crime pattern that afflicts Miami Gardens. What is required, even the most obtuse among us know it, so we will not delve in it. More prayer meetings, walking with the community and other failed soft on crime tactics will not do. The hard piping African American criminals who have seized Miami Gardens just laugh at these practices and the clowns promoting them.

By the way, the same thing is happening at Miami Dade PD, except for the investigative acumen, will and courage of a few still willing to fight the good fight. God bless them!

I think perhaps your first sentence is correct.

although I have never known Noel-Pratt, I did work with J.D. Patterson when we were both rookies in central aftns area 2(3B forever baby!). I think for somebody to accept the #2 position in a small PD after having held the #1 position in the largest PD in the southeast US, shows an incredible lack of ego, or at least an underactive (as opposed to overactive) one.

For those out there that are cerebally challenged by abstract concepts, let me elucidate: The opposite of a Big Ego would be Humility. It would seem that by this gentleman's actions (as we all know, actions speak louder than words) he has demonstrated a significant act of humility.

That leads me to the reason I think your first sentence may be correct. He obviously didn't do this for himself (because a strong or big ego would prevent that), so perhaps he did it for someone else (perhaps to help or mentor someone).

(I would also doubt a financial motivation, as a director's pension has to be pretty healthy).

just thinking out-loud here.

Unregistered
    I think perhaps your first sentence is correct.

although I have never known Noel-Pratt, I did work with J.D. Patterson when we were both rookies in central aftns area 2(3B forever baby!). I think for somebody to accept the #2 position in a small PD after having held the #1 position in the largest PD in the southeast US, shows an incredible lack of ego, or at least an underactive (as opposed to overactive) one.

For those out there that are cerebally challenged by abstract concepts, let me elucidate: The opposite of a Big Ego would be Humility. It would seem that by this gentleman's actions (as we all know, actions speak louder than words) he has demonstrated a significant act of humility.

That leads me to the reason I think your first sentence may be correct. He obviously didn't do this for himself (because a strong or big ego would prevent that), so perhaps he did it for someone else (perhaps to help or mentor someone).

(I would also doubt a financial motivation, as a director's pension has to be pretty healthy).

just thinking out-loud here.
    I just wanted to say while I do not always agree with your comments I do appreciate and look forward to reading an intelligent, well thought out, and eloquently expressed opinion on this board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast