Clermont PD Application
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Clermont PD Application

Hey guys have any of you heard back from Clermont? I applied several months ago and still haven't heard anything back. Can anyone let me know how long it took them to get back to you. I'm fed up with this piece of shit agency and all the idiots working here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey guys have any of you heard back from Clermont? I applied several months ago and still haven't heard anything back. Can anyone let me know how long it took them to get back to you. I'm fed up with this piece of shit agency and all the idiots working here.
    Ok dumb ass daniel grant. In case you can't read this is fhp leo affairs. Go to clermont pd leo affairs. What makes you think anyone in here knows? I guess once a dumb ass, always a dumb ass. Glad you are leaving grant. You are no great loss to FHP. I wish they would hire you soon. An opening in troop d lake county soon. Hurry up and leave grant.

Unregistered
    Ok dumb ass daniel grant. In case you can't read this is fhp leo affairs. Go to clermont pd leo affairs. What makes you think anyone in here knows? I guess once a dumb ass, always a dumb ass. Glad you are leaving grant. You are no great loss to FHP. I wish they would hire you soon. An opening in troop d lake county soon. Hurry up and leave grant.
    No, this is every fhp trooper fighting for one postion at Clermont PD. You know, to better themself, to get paid more, and get better benefits. So did anyone hear anything.

Unregistered
    No, this is every fhp trooper fighting for one postion at Clermont PD. You know, to better themself, to get paid more, and get better benefits. So did anyone hear anything.

Yes Daniel Grant, I heard something. I heard the background investigator mentioned to another applicant how large your file was and that you even ran out of gas on one incident. Your a ****ing piece of shit. No one wants you Grant just leave the department before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Unregistered

This is the same retard that sits in court by himself and is hated by all of Lake and Troop K. Pretty sure they won't be calling you dumbass.

Unregistered
    I've applied with Clermont PD. I've passed everything and now I'm just waiting for the Chief to sign off on my packet.

I applied May 2017.

Good luck.

-Orland Tpr

Unregistered

Micenas A595

Sorry, that was meant to say Orlando Tpr

Unregistered
    I've applied with Clermont PD. I've passed everything and now I'm just waiting for the Chief to sign off on my packet.

I applied May 2017.

Good luck.

-Orland Tpr
    Good luck man. As a former trooper/current deputy, the best career move I made was leaving FHP behind and expand my horizons. In all seriousness though, don't let people bad mouth your desire to grow.

Unregistered
    Good luck man. As a former trooper/current deputy, the best career move I made was leaving FHP behind and expand my horizons. In all seriousness though, don't let people bad mouth your desire to grow.
    Smartest advice I ever got was from an older senior trooper who told me to run and never look back...fhp is a sinking ship and you dont want to drown with it. The grass IS greener on the other side..its money green 😎

Unregistered
    Remember when Chrissy Knight and his entourage were going to get us a big raise. This year is the year he would say. SMH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast