Whortiz the idiot gives legal advice and scare tactic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Whortiz the idiot gives legal advice and scare tactic

Whortiz your your like a little 5 year old that gets his crayons taken away daily and if the "lowest "thing you have seen is a Fipo employee getting sued then you need to take a hard look in the mirror buddy, because your the lowest form of a human we have ever seen in uniform. Your career lies and abuses speaks for itself.

#eresunaputasucia

Unregistered
    You guys sued dania personally? You guys are a bunch of Maricones. The order says you've amended your lawsuit five times and the judge is sick of your crap. That this is your last shot, yet lists all the people hahh complied with the order before and that they relied on rumors.

Unregistered
    corrupt union VS its own employees, politics always wins!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    corrupt union VS its own employees, politics always wins!
    Okay villaverde
    Why don't you get into air1 and follow comings for being outside the city in his unit. Anyone on your lawsuit is an idiot because you're the village idiot

Unregistered
    Scare tactic? What does he have to lose? You're suing OUR pension that I contribute to. Castro vs city of miami and FIPO.
    I've been here 11 years, I asked who's castro? Let me know when you're signing your pink slip. I'll bring you a tissue. I want my pension back and us actives could give a sh$7 about your bs lawsuit. Time to go has been

Tina Da Magnificent
    Guys, on August 16th Javi promised us some pork chops. I'm naming him el chapo for some pork chops.
    I believe in recycling so I'll bring my tray from last month.

Tina Duncan, Chaplain Elect

Unregistered
    Javi
    None of us here give a f$&k about the retirees. They all got full pension and a Cadillac health insurance. We need to get them out of our health insurance. More money for actives.

Unregistered
    Is this the same union that won't allow members to run for the board? Lol
    Smells like Co rrupt bunch of who res

Unregistered
    Ortiz says he cares about the retirees and in the same message tells them they need to get the fck out of here.

The law says you don't get sht but wink wink I care about you so you will be in my thoughts at negotiations lol you can't make this sht up

Unregistered
    We have to follow the law. If you separate you don't get shit. Period!!!!! So sorry so sad.
    You old timers sorry that you were mislead by the City and pension but it's time to go. I'm in the Lts list and the more of you that leave the better chances I get to get promoted.
    Javi said that his trying to get six more Capt position in. That means six more Lts and six more Sgt's !
    We all win! Javi don't get them shit.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast