Doc Justice beats KFR at the 11th Circuit. - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn doc that's messed up. Now that you explained it like that I agree with you. How do you know 50+ people have posted about you?
    I might not have been clear. In my multiple different civil rights lawsuits I have about 50 defendants. One suit alone has 37 named defendants.

I have no idea how many people it was that posted. My assumption is there are probably 5 commenters responsible for the majority, with another 10-15 who like to pile on. However, when I pull the IP addresses we will know for sure. Doubt any of the commenters were smart enough to cover their tracks electronically.

There were over 130 comments made. I assume that most of those commenting are named defendants in my civil rights cases. If even one of them is, that is really bad for them all.

What is worse is Homestead refused to act on my wife's IA complaint, as it is a certainty some are from HPD and some are from MDPD, both of which agencies I am suing. Also MDPD refused to act on my wife's criminal complaint. I also have a recording where HPD Chief Rolle lied under oath to FDLE investigating him for official misconduct. In that recording he also implies I am a liar and committed crimes, then he states that me and my wife are both crazy. So he defamed me and my wife a couple of months before blocking our complaint of defamation by his officers. That was not a wise move on his part, but to be honest the guy is pretty dumb.

Since both PD's are refusing to act after making us victims, that will not be good for them either, as it a shows a failure to properly train, supervise and discipline, as well as ratification of unlawful behavoir.

Also after winning the 11th Circuit all of my evidence against Rolle is admissible civilly and criminally, and KFR no longer has a valid excuse for defending him!

Things are about to get interesting.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Bailey v Wheeler

I almost forgot to add this important case to the discussion on defamation and retalaition. It was ruled on last year in the 11th Circuit.

This case an officer filed complaints against his, and a neighboring, department for racial profiling.

There was a BOLO put out for him describing him as a loose cannon (i.e. crazy), and advised officers to take appropriate precautions.

The court destroyed them for doing this, claiming calling him crazy placed him in greater danger in any future law enforcement encounter. How is this different than me trying to file a complaint, then getting kidnapped/falsely arrested three times, with so many officers calling me crazy and dangerous?

Read this case it should really put what is happening into perspective. Here is the first two and a half paragraphs:

"The be-on-the-lookout advisory (“BOLO”) to all law enforcement in
    Douglas County, Georgia, described its subject as a “loose cannon.” “Consider
    this man a danger to any [law-enforcement officer] in Douglas County and act
    accordingly,” the BOLO alarmingly warned and ominously instructed.

What had the subject of the BOLO done to trigger such a grave alert? Had
    he threatened law enforcement or the public? Had he broken any laws? Was he
    mentally unstable? Had he been acting at all suspiciously? No, no, no, and no.

Instead, Plaintiff-Appellee Derrick Bailey, the subject of the BOLO, had
    wielded the mightiest weapon of them all: the pen."

This is so parallel to my scenario it's scary. Further, it shows that bad cops will go not just after citizens who file complaints, but against innocent officers as well.

Everyone should take heed of this case as it is binding in Florida. If you screw up like this,your immunity will be denied, period

Here is the enitre ruling:
    http://media.ca11.uscourts.gov/opini.../201511627.pdf
    Last edited by doc justice; 07-21-2017 at 06:27 PM.

Unregistered
    Doc the Herald published your story.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...162960058.html

Unregistered
    Doc congratulations! The AP picked it up!

You have now been written about in the:
    Miami Herald
    Miami New Times
    Washington Post (twice)
    New York Times
    Sacramento Bee
    Havard's Injustice-Today
    PINAC
    Sun-Sentinel
    Santa-Cruz Sentinel
    Chicago Tribune
    Telegraph Herald
    Monterey County Herald
    US News
    Daily NonPareil
    NBC
    ABC
    Philadelphia Tribune
    The News and Advance
    Ottumwa Courier
    Tulsa World
    Reddit

Plus numerous local TV news stations are picking it up, as well as most online news sources including basically every accountability website.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Doc just beat WSH in his public records law suit.

Here is the video of Doc beating one of the most powerful law firms in South Florida.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QgumqV2tUY

Better take notice this guy doesn't play games in court.

Unregistered
    You have just stolen several minutes of my life reading crap that has nothing to do with this department.
    Why is this crap here?

Unregistered
    You have just stolen several minutes of my life reading crap that has nothing to do with this department.
    Why is this crap here?
    Why are you reading this blog for? Noone asked you to. Anytime someone can put one up against the most corrupt State Attorney in the country it is a good day. Go watch a Marvel movie if you prefer.

Unregistered
    Why are you reading this blog for? Noone asked you to. Anytime someone can put one up against the most corrupt State Attorney in the country it is a good day. Go watch a Marvel movie if you prefer.
    Read the title troll, it says "Miami Dade Police Department"
    If you are not a member and you are here you are a TROLL spewing your BULL $HIT.
    Don't go away mad; jut go away.

Unregistered
    Read the title troll, it says "Miami Dade Police Department"
    If you are not a member and you are here you are a TROLL spewing your BULL $HIT.
    Don't go away mad; jut go away.
    Speaking of BS, who are you the site monitor? Doc Justice has posted here for years. He was railroaded by a sack of MDPD idiots who will now pay through the nose. If that truth is inconvenient for you then stay off the site.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast