Opa Locka
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opa Locka

Unregistered

Opa Locka

These people could care less about losing money because it isn't theirs to begin with. Lets say your walking in a zoo and your walking by, oh I don't know a monkey cage and you get too close and an ape takes the peanuts your holding right out of your hands and laughs. Now just use that same analogy in the current state of Miramar.
    They are all laughing in your faces from their cages also known as city hall. Welcome to the new and Unimproved Opa Locka. STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These people could care less about losing money because it isn't theirs to begin with. Lets say your walking in a zoo and your walking by, oh I don't know a monkey cage and you get too close and an ape takes the peanuts your holding right out of your hands and laughs. Now just use that same analogy in the current state of Miramar.
    They are all laughing in your faces from their cages also known as city hall. Welcome to the new and Unimproved Opa Locka. STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.
    My god are you an idiot...what a sad sad life you have!!

Unregistered
    My god are you an idiot...what a sad sad life you have!!
    Direct quote from the cage. Bravo, Bravo well spoken

Unregistered
    Direct quote from the cage. Bravo, Bravo well spoken
    Did someone leave that cage open, or did they put a lap top in there?

Unregistered
    I hear Miami Gardens wants to incorporate us. . . . . .same $hit, just a different name.

Unregistered
    I say we let BSO come in and run us?
    What say us???

Unregistered
    What say us???
    Now that is by far the most stupid post EVER!

Half of you crybabies wouldnt make the seniority cut when BSO cuts staffing and eliminates specialized units.

Think about it serpico...

If BSO takes over they dont need a SWAT team- they have one.

If BSO takes over, they dont need a traffic unit- they have one- leased bikes go back.

DB gets a big cut as they have a CID and dont need all that dead weight.

If BSO takes over- they dont need K-9, they have a huge K-9 unit!!

Look at West Park/District #1! Most of the time they only have 1-3 deputies. If sh*t hits the fan, they pull from adjoining nearby districts.

Be careful what you wish for dumb dumb!!

Unregistered

how

What say us???
    Are rookies supposed to be here? Because this clearly is a new person or maybe a 5 year and under ofc that would post the dumbest sh@$ ever. What say us? Well your an idiot so here comes the ..........

Unregistered
    Are rookies supposed to be here? Because this clearly is a new person or maybe a 5 year and under ofc that would post the dumbest sh@$ ever. What say us? Well your an idiot so here comes the ..........
    By rookie you mean they haven't learned how to sit at 62 and the parkway all day?

Unregistered

huh

By rookie you mean they haven't learned how to sit at 62 and the parkway all day?
    Not yet but I guess you did by watching them sitting in your car all day tapping on a key board with no life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast