+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    I heard Fop discriminates against blacks officers! Is this true?

    How many black officers sits on the executive board? I'm hearing that they are not allowing black officers to sign in on the meeting roasters. What's up with that?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Because of people like you. You like to talk about everything and everybody except for yourself.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because of people like you. You like to talk about everything and everybody except for yourself.
    THats why I'm not a member bunch of racist shit heads.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You are a pot stirrer

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Cuban republican pro trump clique money goes from union up the chain to Tallahassee tobteh good ole boys.

    Does that answer your question?

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many black officers sits on the executive board? I'm hearing that they are not allowing black officers to sign in on the meeting roasters. What's up with that?
    Taking the sign up list away 5 mins before or after the meeting starts is a scam going on for years. That's the way they control people eligible to run. Don't feel bad I'm Cuban and they do it to me everytime.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    then as a Cuban you should be doing something about the corrupt ones instead of sitting and whining on a keyboard

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    then as a Cuban you should be doing something about the corrupt ones instead of sitting and whining on a keyboard
    You crazy go against the fop! Thanks but no thanks let them keep stilling

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Look man, no one likes or trusts the kneegers so get lost.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Taking the sign up list away 5 mins before or after the meeting starts is a scam going on for years. That's the way they control people eligible to run. Don't feel bad I'm Cuban and they do it to me everytime.
    Well, get your lazy ass there in plenty of time and you won't have that problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •