I heard Fop discriminates against blacks officers! Is this true? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    I just go to be first in the food line to get my to go plates to feed my family.

Unregistered
    Ask
    Jean Philippe
    Hinson
    Hagan
    Franceur

Oh, the fop has saved all their jobs. It must've been a coincidence that all are black. If they didn't want to, their legal would've been denied on a technicality

Thank you,

Tina Duncan, Retired
    Black and Proud to be FOP

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask
    Jean Philippe
    Hinson
    Hagan
    Franceur

Oh, the fop has saved all their jobs. It must've been a coincidence that all are black. If they didn't want to, their legal would've been denied on a technicality

Thank you,

Tina Duncan, Retired
    Okay where my free food nows

Unregistered
    I just go to be first in the food line to get my to go plates to feed my family.
    I don't take plates. I take trays which is FINE once everyone eats a rib or two. I'm doing service to save all y'all. Most of you can't afford eating because you're a biscuit away from a stroke.

I also forgot Viona Browne-Williams that the FOP keeps getting out of trouble. She keeps letting prisoners escape. It's because she can't chase'em because she has really bad gout.

Tina Duncan, Retired and mighty single

Unregistered
    Okay where my free food nows
    Thats awesome that you can name 4 people and one retiree! lol unfortunately we know the scam of not allowing people a chance to run for the board or run the union and making sure the money and decisions are made by cuban friends. How many blacks or non cubans have been given chance to run the union? zero because the elections and process is a scam

Unregistered
    Thats awesome that you can name 4 people and one retiree! lol unfortunately we know the scam of not allowing people a chance to run for the board or run the union and making sure the money and decisions are made by cuban friends. How many blacks or non cubans have been given chance to run the union? zero because the elections and process is a scam
    Its being controlled by the Kremlin and Russian agents in Miami that have infected our computer with a new virus called "Dumb Kneeger"

Unregistered
    Yeah so controlled. We even had a gay secretary. There is more transparency in the FOP then I've seen in my 19 years here. So controlled. How about show up to the meetings on time to sign in. The black bit$h that comes late to every meeting is an idiot. I guess they didn't teach her in kindergarten that when attendance is taken, you gotta be on time.

Tina, save me some biscuits please.

Unregistered
    Ask
    Jean Philippe
    Hinson
    Hagan
    Franceur

Thank you,

Tina Duncan, Retired
    Really? I guess you can't read. Technicality and shadiness is what saved them, two shouldn't be here at all. Black, Cuban, white or whatever, FOP isn't racist, it's just corrupt and only goes the extra miles for friends. The rest of you just pay for their "trips". Fu@k that, I blame the dumb f*@KS who are around Ortiz and keep his Corruption covered.

Unregistered
    Tina you should be ashamed of yourself. I'll say a prayer for your greedy ways of turning a black eye on all the corruption and for what a few free trips

Unregistered
    Tina you should be ashamed of yourself. I'll say a prayer for your greedy ways of turning a black eye on all the corruption and for what a few free trips
    No it's the free food that drives her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast