Bt is at it again

Unregistered

Bt is at it again

Please stop with your complains. You need a new district

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please stop with your complains. You need a new district
    Okay G.L., They should send him to District 5 and you two should have to work together. Funny he would be the senior Sgt.
    I hear you are trying to snake on your buddies SET job. That doesn't surprise many due to previous behavior.

Unregistered
    Senior only cause he got promoted earlier not on experience. He never worked the road.. I'm sorry he did 2 months in Weston. He was connected and everywhere he goes he ****s people over. Shows favoritism. He needs to leave

Unregistered
    The guy is a tool

Unregistered
    The guy is a tool
    And GL the FOOL.

Unregistered
    And GL the FOOL.
    GL is a great guy and an awesome sgt! He takes care of his guys and stands up to the bosses to defend them when needed. I would work for him again any day! Bt.... well I don't know him but I hear he's a tool bag!

Unregistered
    GL is a great guy and an awesome sgt! He takes care of his guys and stands up to the bosses to defend them when needed. I would work for him again any day! Bt.... well I don't know him but I hear he's a tool bag!
    So because you hear someone's a tool...you believe it. Shows what kind of a douche bag you are. Maybe check into your awesome Sgt's past and you just might not think so highly of him. Oh, and dont bring your wife around him.....lol.

Unregistered
    Only person worse that BT is the CST sgt in d2. I hear no one likes him. He thinks he is better than everyone

Unregistered
    What is he up to now?