M e r c u r i o and tax evasion ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what happened to make him get tossed?? He isn't a dumba$$ anyways. Was it the north port cop banging his wife issue?

I doubt it, and he kind of is. That was years ago. Her new husbands filed a complaint against him and sent the complaint to the 2nd floor as well as FDLE. He used his county email for personal reasons. My guess is he didn't trust SCSO to perform as a private citizen would expect.

Unregistered
    I doubt it, and he kind of is. That was years ago. Her new husbands filed a complaint against him and sent the complaint to the 2nd floor as well as FDLE. He used his county email for personal reasons. My guess is he didn't trust SCSO to perform as a private citizen would expect.
    So what! Jailers JForrest and BWaller have always used their county email for personal reasons! That is no reason to get booted out!

Unregistered
    So what! Jailers JForrest and BWaller have always used their county email for personal reasons! That is no reason to get booted out!
    Jeremy, just let it go. It's over now.

Unregistered
    It was a long time ago and it was NOT Borntreger. If you have been here a long time, go back about 12 years and you might remember who was there with la meatball BEFORE RR and JB.

Unregistered

One is dead?

It was a long time ago and it was NOT Borntreger. If you have been here a long time, go back about 12 years and you might remember who was there with la meatball BEFORE RR and JB.

Dave Gustafson was in IA as a sergeant with the meatball. I can't remember the other guys name but I think he died?? (Roger Glover?)

Unregistered
    Dave Gustafson was in IA as a sergeant with the meatball. I can't remember the other guys name but I think he died?? (Roger Glover?)
    Meant Lovern

Unregistered

Went to LKPD

Meant Lovern

Ahhhh yes shorty. Bob.

Unregistered

Dumped to patrol

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2797494]Ahhhh yes shorty. Bob.[/QUOTE

Oh Bob screwed over a lot of people and got his karma, just like the Italian meatball will too. Oh Bobby was in tears when he got reassigned back to patrol. Remember how you treat people on your way up because your gonna pass them on your way down!!!

It's about time for the Meatballs turn

Unregistered

Italian Meatball to run an agency?

Word is the Italian Meatball is leaving soon to head an agency up north. The sooner you leave the better this place will become.

Unregistered

Morbity and the morbidly obese

Word is the Italian Meatball is leaving soon to head an agency up north. The sooner you leave the better this place will become.
    Premature death is common for the morbidly obese (if they even make it to retirement). Due to his morbid obesity, hopefully he will live longer than 2-3 years from his official retirement date. Another weird thing is that many super-fat people who shed 100+ pounds (or more) will still die early (usually suddenly), possibly due to all the stress. Wish him well and nothing but the best!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast