+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Centro fiat

    This is nothing not that another bullet point on DAn's Resumé.

    Ernie if you are so passionate about it why don't you make your office the room?

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is nothing not that another bullet point on DAn's Resumé.

    Ernie if you are so passionate about it why don't you make your office the room?
    his office has been the leche office for a long time. get with it pargo

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    How about using half of that room for a sperm bank?

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The tissue inside the anus is not as well protected as the skin outside the anus. Our external tissue has layers of dead cells that serve as a protective barrier against infection. The tissue inside the anus does not have this natural protection, which leaves it vulnerable to tearing and the spread of infection.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The bonobo, an African ape closely related to humans, has an even bigger sexual appetite. Studies suggest 75 percent of bonobo sex is nonreproductive and that nearly all bonobos are bisexual. Frans de Waal, author of Bonobo: The Forgotten Ape, calls the species a "make love, not war" primate. He believes bonobos use sex to resolve conflicts between individuals.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The bonobo, an African ape closely related to humans, has an even bigger sexual appetite. Studies suggest 75 percent of bonobo sex is nonreproductive and that nearly all bonobos are bisexual. Frans de Waal, author of Bonobo: The Forgotten Ape, calls the species a "make love, not war" primate. He believes bonobos use sex to resolve conflicts between individuals.
    Where some of those brought here as slaves and allowed to reproduced?
    That would explain a lot.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The sex habits of mice have long been an intriguing subject for scientists. Now, mouse sex just got a lot more interesting for the rest of us.
    A group of Korean geneticists has altered the sexual preferences of female mice by removing a single gene linked to reproductive behavior. Without the gene, the mice gravitated toward mice of the same sex.
    Those mice who retained the gene, called FucM, were attracted to male mice. (FucM is short for fucose mutarotase.)
    The geneticists' study, published last week in the journal BMC Genetics explains that female mice without FucM avoided male mice, declined to sniff male urine, and made passes at other females.
    Lead author Chankyu Park, of the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology in South Korea, says this shows the absence of FucM tricks female mouse brains into functioning like male brains. "The mutant female mouse underwent a slightly altered developmental program in the brain to resemble the male brain in terms of sexual preference," he told the London Telegraph.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Idiots at MBPD

    Reading the above posts just confirms what a bunch of ignorant people I work with. MBPD's Finest.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Reading the above posts just confirms what a bunch of ignorant people I work with. MBPD's Finest.
    You're right Ernestico. Sad.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Many species of insects and spiders engage in homosexual behavior, like courting, mounting, and trying to mate with members of the same sex. But it is unclear what role evolution plays in this curious situation. Like heterosexual behavior, it takes time and energy and can be dangerous – and it lacks the potential payoff of procreation.

    Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2013-10-homose...taken.html#jCp

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •