+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Could the governor hold a special session on fhp pay

    With all the heat he's receiving, i wouldn't doubt it. We are loosing a lot of troopers through out the state. The staffing levels ate well below standards and are an officer as well as public safety. something has to be done now and not wait til next year. A possibility of a work with DMS on releasing our funds for the different stripes pay differencial? I have a feeling that by the end of the year, we are going to be non existent if something is not done now.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    For the past 10 years (when then the complaining really hit the fan) everyone has been saying "this is the last year. This is the last year FHP will be around."

    And every year, FHP is still here. No legislation, letter to the Governor, etc is going to give Troopers a raise. Just leave and go to another agency or profession. Let the Recruits who couldn't get hired anywhere else come on and slave themselves with FHP.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    The same old moron

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For the past 10 years (when then the complaining really hit the fan) everyone has been saying "this is the last year. This is the last year FHP will be around."

    And every year, FHP is still here. No legislation, letter to the Governor, etc is going to give Troopers a raise. Just leave and go to another agency or profession. Let the Recruits who couldn't get hired anywhere else come on and slave themselves with FHP.
    You won! For the most stupid response on leo affairs history. You are a complete idiot! Why don't you leave and let people say and write what ever the hell they want to write. Because of people like you, it's why fhp is the way it is. Same stupid response. why not work together to make it better? So everytime you have a disagreement with your spouse, you leave and divorce them? So a new person can fix the problem? Sounds just as stupid as your response. You must have been married 50 times in your life. Moron!!! If you don't like it, stay away from leo affairs and why don't YOU LEAVE?

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Could the governor hold a special session on fhp pay

    "Could the governor hold a special session on fhp pay"

    - NO -

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You won! For the most stupid response on leo affairs history. You are a complete idiot! Why don't you leave and let people say and write what ever the hell they want to write. Because of people like you, it's why fhp is the way it is. Same stupid response. why not work together to make it better? So everytime you have a disagreement with your spouse, you leave and divorce them? So a new person can fix the problem? Sounds just as stupid as your response. You must have been married 50 times in your life. Moron!!! If you don't like it, stay away from leo affairs and why don't YOU LEAVE?
    I think the previous poster was accurate. Why did Hus statement put sand in your lady parts? Nobody cares about FHP. nothing is going to change. Nothing has changed.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Lol......special session for FHP pay!!!! Rightttttttttt......

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Special session for FHP PAY...... now that is absolutely hilarious! Lmaooooo

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For the past 10 years (when then the complaining really hit the fan) everyone has been saying "this is the last year. This is the last year FHP will be around."

    And every year, FHP is still here. No legislation, letter to the Governor, etc is going to give Troopers a raise. Just leave and go to another agency or profession. Let the Recruits who couldn't get hired anywhere else come on and slave themselves with FHP.
    Agree, FHP has nothing else to complain about other than pay and leadership. neither of which will be fixed. FHP ain't going anywhere, once people get that through their head maybe they'll leave and be better off. I left. I loved being a Trooper. But I wasn't going to stand around and watch someone else do my same job (Traffic) and get paid almost twice as much, with less stress and micromanagement. And what if FHP got disbanded? Then what you going to do, complain that other agencies haven't picked you up?

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You won! For the most stupid response on leo affairs history. You are a complete idiot! Why don't you leave and let people say and write what ever the hell they want to write. Because of people like you, it's why fhp is the way it is. Same stupid response. why not work together to make it better? So everytime you have a disagreement with your spouse, you leave and divorce them? So a new person can fix the problem? Sounds just as stupid as your response. You must have been married 50 times in your life. Moron!!! If you don't like it, stay away from leo affairs and why don't YOU LEAVE?
    Comparing your career to your marriage is pretty sad!

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With all the heat he's receiving, i wouldn't doubt it. We are loosing a lot of troopers through out the state. The staffing levels ate well below standards and are an officer as well as public safety. something has to be done now and not wait til next year. A possibility of a work with DMS on releasing our funds for the different stripes pay differencial? I have a feeling that by the end of the year, we are going to be non existent if something is not done now.
    The answer is yes he could. Reality is that neither he nor the Legislative leadership give a crap. We're almost non-existent now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •