Lcso

Thread: Lcso

Unregistered

Lcso

Are the streets in unicorporated Lee Safe to live
    Several years ago Scott made it a point to describe FMPD murder rate and basicly put down the police officers and race. FMPD had two murders this year.

Well now i guess the exstremely low number of deputies on the street has changed everything and we have a huge murder increase. Do we still have lowest number of deputies per citizen ratio.

I never have back up on patrol. Another murder in San Carlos last night.

Unregistered
    We don't care about LCSO issues, we've got a pile of them at FMPD. Including city council spending money for our steps and salary increases on Dunbar sludge victims

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are the streets in unicorporated Lee Safe to live
    Several years ago Scott made it a point to describe FMPD murder rate and basicly put down the police officers and race. FMPD had two murders this year.

Well now i guess the exstremely low number of deputies on the street has changed everything and we have a huge murder increase. Do we still have lowest number of deputies per citizen ratio.

I never have back up on patrol. Another murder in San Carlos last night.
    At the time Scott was exposing then Chief Dougazz's regime as incompetent, and not doing enough to curb violence in his jurisdiction.

On the other hand there is no reason why any LEO goes to any priority one call alone.

LCSO is notorious for hiding members into BS specialty units that hide, and should be on patrol with you and not that BS specialty unit.

Good Luck