Are the streets in unicorporated Lee Safe to live - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Not good

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are a few and I mean a few hard working deputies and sgts there but I agree it's not good.
    I agree for the most part.

Unregistered
    Three more deputies leaving for greener pastures

Unregistered
    Three more deputies leaving for greener pastures
    who could blame them, I thought that CM would be good for us, but with him bringing in all these outsiders like Mr FBI who rumor has it will be a commander soon, this place sucks, come on CM prove to us that your for us, and put an end to this crap, and get the chief under
    control

Unregistered
    who could blame them, I thought that CM would be good for us, but with him bringing in all these outsiders like Mr FBI who rumor has it will be a commander soon, this place sucks, come on CM prove to us that your for us, and put an end to this crap, and get the chief under
    control
    Why do you keep thinking that Lord Farquaad will be anything other than what you are seeing? This is who he is!! He is going to take care of his and that's it. Don't cross him, or you'll be gone next.

Unregistered

Speaking of Lord Farquaad

Would you please reconsider Sanibel's Lord Farquaad, Little Jimmy Dildo, so we can use his locker for a real Police Officer? This little crybaby managed to place another Sgt.(25 years) into IA then retire. Well now the law suits against the City are pilling up and Dildo hasn't worked here in the last two years but somehow is on the employee roster. Please hire him back so we can have a real cop fill his spot. After reading this post it appears he would be a perfect Sheriff for LCSO.

Unregistered
    Would you please reconsider Sanibel's Lord Farquaad, Little Jimmy Dildo, so we can use his locker for a real Police Officer? This little crybaby managed to place another Sgt.(25 years) into IA then retire. Well now the law suits against the City are pilling up and Dildo hasn't worked here in the last two years but somehow is on the employee roster. Please hire him back so we can have a real cop fill his spot. After reading this post it appears he would be a perfect Sheriff for LCSO.
    so what your saying is that you guys cant handle a little problem like a locker and you need us to take care of it for you. Go away troll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12