Are the streets in unicorporated Lee Safe to live
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Are the streets in unicorporated Lee Safe to live

Several years ago Scott made it a point to describe FMPD murder rate and basicly put down the police officers and race. FMPD had two murders this year.

Well now i guess the exstremely low number of deputies on the street has changed everything and we have a huge murder increase. Do we still have lowest number of deputies per citizen ratio.

I never have back up on patrol. Another murder in San Carlos last night.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Several years ago Scott made it a point to describe FMPD murder rate and basicly put down the police officers and race. FMPD had two murders this year.

Well now i guess the exstremely low number of deputies on the street has changed everything and we have a huge murder increase. Do we still have lowest number of deputies per citizen ratio.

I never have back up on patrol. Another murder in San Carlos last night.
    you little troll, you guess, that's what you have been doing during your career, guessing, so shut your mouth try to do your job and stop crying like a little *****

Unregistered
    What a stupid post!!! A 100 more deputies in south couldn't have stopped this murder.

Unregistered

Murder and direct patrol.

NYC HAD 1800 MURDERS in 1988 and Guiliani came in and flood the streets with cops. In 2016 NYC had 167 murders. Cops prevent murders with more on the streets on direct patrolling. You probably bought your rank. What we have 6 deputies patrolling for 200000 people, two giant malls, beaches in south. Wake up idiot go work patrol in lcso fora night.

Unregistered
    you little troll, you guess, that's what you have been doing during your career, guessing, so shut your mouth try to do your job and stop crying like a little *****
    You're an absolute idiot and an embarrassment to our agency. I know, I know...you were bullied as a child and this is the only way you know how to act, but you really should make an effort to grow up.

Unregistered
    You're an absolute idiot and an embarrassment to our agency. I know, I know...you were bullied as a child and this is the only way you know how to act, but you really should make an effort to grow up.
    what's the matter poor little boy, truth hurts and its you that's an embarrassment, so suck it *****

Unregistered

Not safe in south

F250 theft trends, chop shops in Bonita, organized retail theft groups, recent homocide, violent night clubs in estero, burglaries up. Please help.

Unregistered

South

There are a few and I mean a few hard working deputies and sgts there but I agree it's not good.

Unregistered
    We desperately need more 10-65ers. I made a decision last week to go another agency for my safety. I think it comes down to this agency tries to go out of it way to punish hard working cops and they leave. Several of us talking making the move to the Tampa area.

Unregistered
    F250 theft trends, chop shops in Bonita, organized retail theft groups, recent homocide, violent night clubs in estero, burglaries up. Please help.
    Help is coming pu--y!

Violent night clubs - nothing to do with LCSO, call Gulf Coast Town Center
    Chop shops - located and arrested
    Recent homicide - 3 arrested
    Retail theft groups - majority arrested or identified
    Burglaries up - teenagers car hopping with unlocked doors

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast