More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 53
Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast

Unregistered
    The only reason people are getting the hell out of Pensacola is the great and wonderful Captain. Fast and the bozos at GHQ have sit back and watched him destroy Pensacola.

Fast could care less about anything but making sure his paycheck keeps coming. Tallahassee does not care about what has happened over here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And of course it’s impossible that anyone visits this site while on duty.

I don't know where you work at Chief Gillespie, but down here when I'm on duty I don't have time to take leak, eat, or answer the phone when my wife asks if I plan to be late. It's a monumental chore to get anything done, just racing from crash to crash to assist to more crashes and then you have a half hour left and you are behind in reports. If I want to see the interwebs, I have to do it on my day off or while I'm sitting at the doctors office.

Unregistered
    I don't know where you work at Chief Gillespie, but down here when I'm on duty I don't have time to take leak, eat, or answer the phone when my wife asks if I plan to be late. It's a monumental chore to get anything done, just racing from crash to crash to assist to more crashes and then you have a half hour left and you are behind in reports. If I want to see the interwebs, I have to do it on my day off or while I'm sitting at the doctors office.
    Right. And EVERYONE else in the district has the exact same commitment to work as you. By the way, how often do you "plan" to be late? And you work an entire shift without urinating? You must be severely dehydrated. Or maybe you are just exaggerating.

Unregistered

Yeah About That

American people? Haven't seen anything on the news except your 7hr response time.
    Obviously you didn’t watch the news. Some incest wanted a crash report for minor damage in which her own insurance could have handled and she didn’t need a trooper to respond. As long as you take responsibility with the insurance company, you don’t need FHP.

Unregistered
    Obviously you didn’t watch the news. Some incest wanted a crash report for minor damage in which her own insurance could have handled and she didn’t need a trooper to respond. As long as you take responsibility with the insurance company, you don’t need FHP.
    You answered it right there.... we don't (need) FHP.

Unregistered

Wtf

As an escambia unit, we usually tend to work our own midnights but why can’t the other counties not work their own midnights. They either opt for training, call out sick or they are too tired. I can see how fed up the other troopers are for getting screwed over all the time.

Unregistered
    As an escambia unit, we usually tend to work our own midnights but why can’t the other counties not work their own midnights. They either opt for training, call out sick or they are too tired. I can see how fed up the other troopers are for getting screwed over all the time.
    Well now that joe is gone someone has to carry the torch

Unregistered

LoL

D.N. Will be glad to carry that torch

Unregistered

What’s new

Everyone says he is a good trooper but usually he won’t work a crash if he is sitting right next to it, he lets every DUI go that he can, doesn’t know how to do his job (needs to go back through FTO), captain gives him first choice for any training (if not nipple face). He takes 2nd place for being the biggest piece of crap in the Pensacola district.

Unregistered
    Just like in sure we all comply with policy for no warnings on drivers license violations, wear your campaign hat on every stop, and have the right order on your gunbelt.... NOT.
    The handcuffs placement of the uniform (support side) is a officer safety hazard because it requires you to transition handcuffs from your support hand to strong hand, instead of just grabbing them with your strong hand to start with.

Just another example of how outdated and behind the times FHP is.

Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast