More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 5
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    34 spare cars at the pensacola station and growing. There is no where for the troopers to park. They may need to build a parking garage! So sad.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    34 spare cars at the pensacola station and growing. There is no where for the troopers to park. They may need to build a parking garage! So sad.

Looks like a Dodge dealership!
    Most troops do now!

Unregistered
    it's ok to tell the troopers " if you don't like here, then leave". The reality is that Pensacola is not the only one facing personnel shortage. It's everywhere. In Orange county the starting pay just went up to $46009 for deputies. OPD starts out at 48,227. The academy is just training recruits to work for other agencies. Already the rumors are ghost more troopers are planning to leave troop D and K Orlando. And I won't even mention Miami.

Unregistered
    More people leaving the Pensacola Office. Two of their best Sgt's just quit for better jobs. They just advertised 4 Flair positions. Several more transferring and quitting. The district is already at half staffing and they are only projecting to have 16 to 18 troopers left in a month.
    Two of our best Sgt's? Stop it Matt.

Unregistered
    You got that retirement from FHP? That kind of retirement pay is common for SOs and PDs, but for FHP too? You were not a trooper -- correct?
    25 years as a member of FHP my friend.

Unregistered
    25 years as a member of FHP my friend.
    That guy was on the other thread about retirement. He retired as a sergeant in a cad area and came on in the mid 80's. His base pay when he retired as he stated is a cad sgt.

Unregistered
    If you're so happy at the SO, why are ya coming back in here? 😂
    I wrote the post you're referring to.

Because FHP is like a train wreck....you just can't not look....Iv'e been retired a couple of years now and I can't help myself either...
    I would have said "for pure amusement and laughs," but ^^this guy^^ said it better...

Unregistered
    It makes a lot of sense to have the recruiter for Troop A in Panama city where they are fully staffed, meanwhile pensacola has no troopers. Direct quarliation.

Unregistered
    It makes a lot of sense to have the recruiter for Troop A in Panama city where they are fully staffed, meanwhile pensacola has no troopers. Direct quarliation.

WHOA SPELLING SO BAD THAT EVEN THE LITTLE RED LINE UNDER IT CANT HELP YOU!

QUARLIATION=Correlation but hey FHP pays for your GED!

Unregistered
    I love these FHP forums! Whenever anybody points out how absolutely horrible this joke of an agency is, a certain few have to attack spelling, grammar, and other pointless crap as a distraction

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast