More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 49
Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, 1 may not make it through FTO, another not even in FTO, 1 THI just quit, another expected to leave, 1 CVE transfer and a few more on the way. Sounds to me right back where we started.
    Same thing over and over again. FHP puts in the time, money, and resources into training troopers just to leave within 2 years over LOW PAY!

I'd say get rid of the academy since those trained and certified troopers will go to PD or SO agencies anyway.

Unregistered
    Well, 1 may not make it through FTO, another not even in FTO, 1 THI just quit, another expected to leave, 1 CVE transfer and a few more on the way. Sounds to me right back where we started.
    Interesting. I still know some people up in A. Initials?

Unregistered
    We are fully staffed though?

They should take the remaining 5 vacant position and move them to South Florida so we can be super fully staffed. How stupid do they think we are.

Unregistered

Same crap new day

Pensacola District will never get better until Troopers and SERGEANTS are held accountable. Troopers are out here letting drunks go at an alarming rate, and Sergeants are too lazy to breathe on their own. I saw the article recently about the lady that waited 7 hours on a Trooper, but my question is why couldn’t the Sergeant, any Sergeant run over and grab it??? This place is a hot mess. All the senior Troopers have left for CVE/THI, and there are 3 more on the transfer list. But do you really think Napoleon and his warriors give a crap. That’s a big NO. So in about 3-4 months, all that will be left is the rookies that just got here. You know, the rookies that are taking 6 hours to work a single vehicle crash (Trooper Harrison). My god son, who was your FTO??? And let’s not forget DJ Jazzy Andrew. Seriously guy, just shut the hell up and work your calls. Jesus Christ, if I have to hear your mouth on the radio much longer I’m going to cook my sons goldfish!!!! This agency is truly the laughing stock of Law Enforcement. To recap this, just in case I lost you somewhere in this article. Gormley, St. Clair, Bass, and no back bone Sedlak, get off your lazy asses and do something. Hell pic up around the office or something. At this point we just want to see you do anything. Matt Andrew, shut up and naw on a chew toy or something. If you have questions on any of this, you know where to find me.

XoXo

Unregistered

New Guys

Have you seen the new recruits? This is going to be good !!!!
    OMG!!!! Where in the Sam Hell did they find these new recruits. We are sooooooooo screwed Peggy. I know I was slow as dried up mallasses when I came on the patrol back in 2009 but wow. These unicorns are taking 6-8 hours to work simple little fender benders. Santa Rosa County and Okaloosa County is in big trouble.

Unregistered
    Pensacola District will never get better until Troopers and SERGEANTS are held accountable. Troopers are out here letting drunks go at an alarming rate, and Sergeants are too lazy to breathe on their own. I saw the article recently about the lady that waited 7 hours on a Trooper, but my question is why couldn’t the Sergeant, any Sergeant run over and grab it??? This place is a hot mess. All the senior Troopers have left for CVE/THI, and there are 3 more on the transfer list. But do you really think Napoleon and his warriors give a crap. That’s a big NO. So in about 3-4 months, all that will be left is the rookies that just got here. You know, the rookies that are taking 6 hours to work a single vehicle crash (Trooper Harrison). My god son, who was your FTO??? And let’s not forget DJ Jazzy Andrew. Seriously guy, just shut the hell up and work your calls. Jesus Christ, if I have to hear your mouth on the radio much longer I’m going to cook my sons goldfish!!!! This agency is truly the laughing stock of Law Enforcement. To recap this, just in case I lost you somewhere in this article. Gormley, St. Clair, Bass, and no back bone Sedlak, get off your lazy asses and do something. Hell pic up around the office or something. At this point we just want to see you do anything. Matt Andrew, shut up and naw on a chew toy or something. If you have questions on any of this, you know where to find me.

XoXo
    Why not leave your name tough guy?

Unregistered
    Lol. Lol. Lmao. 😂😂😂
    Thanks for laughing with me unregistered. I’m glad someone has my back. 😉. But in all seriousness, Pensacola District can suck ferret balls. It’s time to drain that swamp!!!! The only good one left over there is the guy that services the damn copy machine every April. Last question and I’m done. Promise, promise. Isn’t it like unhealthy for one person (or 5 Sergeants) to sit at the station on their fat asses for 12 hours without moving? Doesn’t that cause hemryouds, or butt sores???

Unregistered
    "The Brass".... That's funny, the Major just said in a district meeting he does not use mobile forms. He hand writes all his tickets and has to input the data in the program manually. His own words.
    OMG, you need a computer to be a trooper? Millennials, SMH

Unregistered
    Why not leave your name tough guy?
    Ohhhh 😢😢😢. Did someone get their wittle feelings hurt. Let me tell you what helps to dry those tears Nancy. Get off your lazy asses and make Florida great again. You SGTs are a piss poor excuse for a police officer. Now I’m not speaking about everyone, but 6 out of 7. Your pathetic!!!! I have to agree with the crazy guy that posted earlier about the supervisors. He/She May have a couple screws loose, but the statement is one hundred percent accurate. You are sitting in the office for 10-12 hours a day, and literally watching your troops get hammered on the road, then whine like little school girls when the Trooper doesn’t drive 100 mph from crash to crash so you don’t get yelled at by Napoleon for having bad response times. Well not this guy!!!! You can all kiss my ass.

Unregistered
    Ohhhh 😢😢😢. Did someone get their wittle feelings hurt. Let me tell you what helps to dry those tears Nancy. Get off your lazy asses and make Florida great again. You SGTs are a piss poor excuse for a police officer. Now I’m not speaking about everyone, but 6 out of 7. Your pathetic!!!! I have to agree with the crazy guy that posted earlier about the supervisors. He/She May have a couple screws loose, but the statement is one hundred percent accurate. You are sitting in the office for 10-12 hours a day, and literally watching your troops get hammered on the road, then whine like little school girls when the Trooper doesn’t drive 100 mph from crash to crash so you don’t get yelled at by Napoleon for having bad response times. Well not this guy!!!! You can all kiss my ass.

Y'all aren't Police Officers. Get it through your head.

Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast