More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 40
Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Charles M still up there? He had transferred from Troop L probably 10 -12 years ago.
    Tall black guy?

Unregistered

You are correct

Leave Lt. alone he has a few years left until retirement. He is the son of a line of duty death ECSO Deputy, that in and of its self-deserves respect.

How does someone's haircut represent what kind of person they are? If she wants to shave her head then let her.

I understand coming on here and venting your frustrations but cyber-bullying other law enforcement officers. You are talking about your brothers and sisters. Today could literally be their End of Watch and you would get to spend the rest of your life living with the fact they you are a coward. I would argue that you need more help than someone with a few extra pounds around their midsection.
    You are right, I do apologize about the boomerang comment. That was very wrong of me to say. My deepest apologies!

Unregistered
    Bump to the top. Staffing still a problem. S4 with 6 cars and two impaired drivers held forever last night.

Are you doing your part to help?

#HelpPensacola

Unregistered

Exclamation Understaffed. Underpaid. Overworked.

http://wuwf.org/post/fhp-recruiting-...-need-troopers

The turnover at FHP is getting worse that they allow new troopers be assigned in their local areas in an attempt to halt the ever increasing trooper shortage.

Unregistered
    http://wuwf.org/post/fhp-recruiting-...-need-troopers

The turnover at FHP is getting worse that they allow new troopers be assigned in their local areas in an attempt to halt the ever increasing trooper shortage.
    I'm sure the Ex Director and Colonel has a great plan in place with the governor's money to fix the pay problem this year. After this year everyone will want to join the FHP. I'm sure their plan will help us.

Unregistered
    I'm sure the Ex Director and Colonel has a great plan in place with the governor's money to fix the pay problem this year. After this year everyone will want to join the FHP. I'm sure their plan will help us.
    Right... mean while with the new pay increase, longer staying guys get screwed unless at 20+ years. I'll be making the same as a newbie and I have 10 years on. What a joke.... fix what??? The money flowing into their own pockets while we all get written up. Pensacola as a whole is a joke along with the people in it. Stop complaining and just do you dang job. I see no where in the job description where it says (3)=Satisfactory (Able to complain but no too much), on the evals.

Unregistered
    Fuk, I want what you’re on!!!

Unregistered
    "Last time I worked with a Sergeant from FHP was the new Santa Rosa SGT that transfered from Panama City last year. Super nice guy and squared the hell away, and knows his shit. He would have made one hell of a good Deputy"

You're right about the sergeant that went to Panama City for a brief time, we worked with him when he was a trooper over in Santa Rosa County. He would actually make the drunk "dirt-bags" apologize to the depties on scene if they showed out before he got on scene. Good guy....

Unregistered
    You are right, I do apologize about the boomerang comment. That was very wrong of me to say. My deepest apologies!
    i mean it was funny tho. . .

Unregistered

it will get worse

We have had a schedule change so many times over the past three years that has pissed of everyone. Nothing ever stays. Walton troopers don’t want to drive to Escambia to work crashes because the other troopers in their county aren’t able to hold their own. This Dispatch is full of ghetto trash they hired off the street (only 3 good dispatchers left). This whole place is damned. Folks just work your crashes, don’t bend over backwards to make more work for yourself, have a little hope. I can promise you, this place will get worse. Our Sgts and LTs are never going to help us pick up crashes because that’s not their job. They are busy dealing with 15 (approx number of troopers we barely have) in all four counties.

Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast