More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 38
Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pensacola is expecting a hard freeze for the next couple of days. Let’s see if the Maj does something stupid like Alpha/ Bravo shifts like he did last month. What a idiot!!!
    That came from the colonel. Troop B and G was on Alpha/Bravo too during the "Ice Storm 2018".

Unregistered

Who gives a flying rats ***

That came from the colonel. Troop B and G was on Alpha/Bravo too during the "Ice Storm 2018".
    Well regardless of who it came from, it’s stupid as hell. Just one more dumbass knee jerk reaction these clowns have come up with. It’s all about stats and publicity. “Hey everybody, look at my Highway Patrol”. As if Trooper’s don’t get enough time at home with their families because of the shitty hours and lack of help, then these carrots go and screw with us more. Terrible Leadership and management is really what it’s all about.

Unregistered
    Well regardless of who it came from, it’s stupid as hell. Just one more dumbass knee jerk reaction these clowns have come up with. It’s all about stats and publicity. “Hey everybody, look at my Highway Patrol”. As if Trooper’s don’t get enough time at home with their families because of the shitty hours and lack of help, then these carrots go and screw with us more. Terrible Leadership and management is really what it’s all about.
    You’re stupidity is unfortunate. You have no clue.

Unregistered
    *your (before the grammar police jump all over this)

Unregistered
    I can confirm that Timmy is back at A. Not sure which trooper has pictures of Tim breaking the law feel free to hit me up when you have a second.

d677790@openmailbox.org

You will stay anonymous.
    I sent them to you. Enjoy.

I’m Hung...

Bring it *****...

And your a little ***** that won’t confront anyone face to face with your tough talk. I’m not too stupid seeing I have a Masters Degree, and make almost double what you make each year. But just to give you a fighting chance, I work all weekend, and would be more than happy to meet you man to man and see if you still want to talk smack. And I really don’t give a damn if you are a Trooper or wearing Captain bars. Just remember this, you need FHP to survive, I don’t. FHP is beer money for me, and I can leave today, and still be set. Think about my offer on meeting this weekend. Love ya...Mean it.

“Your worst nightmare”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by I’m Hung... View Post
    “Your worst nightmare”
    There is a 100% chance that whoever wrote this wears fingerless gloves. I'd guess there might be a flame or barbed wire tattoo as well.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by I’m Hung... View Post
    And your a little ***** that won’t confront anyone face to face with your tough talk. I’m not too stupid seeing I have a Masters Degree, and make almost double what you make each year. But just to give you a fighting chance, I work all weekend, and would be more than happy to meet you man to man and see if you still want to talk smack. And I really don’t give a damn if you are a Trooper or wearing Captain bars. Just remember this, you need FHP to survive, I don’t. FHP is beer money for me, and I can leave today, and still be set. Think about my offer on meeting this weekend. Love ya...Mean it.

“Your worst nightmare”
    😂😂😂
    That's a good one. Most people come on here and take themselves too seriously. I appreciate your obvious attempt at sounding as stupid as possible to lighten up the mood. Unfortunately some might think this was a serious post and point out how moronic it, failing to understand the clear sarcasm. Well done.

Unregistered
    😂😂😂
    That's a good one. Most people come on here and take themselves too seriously. I appreciate your obvious attempt at sounding as stupid as possible to lighten up the mood. Unfortunately some might think this was a serious post and point out how moronic it, failing to understand the clear sarcasm. Well done.
    Moronic it is*

I’m Still Hung...

☹️☹️☹️

😂😂😂
    Does that mean your punk ass won’t be meeting me this weekend? Well I guess I will go pick on a fat kid to pass time. 🙀

Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast