More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 37
Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Haha 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bump to the top. Staffing is still an issue in Pensacola .... what are you guys and gals in the rest of the state doing to help us?

Maybe some of you should stop being selfish and put in a transfer to come up here and help us out. Be a team player.

#HelpPensacola
    Now why in the hades would anyone be dumb enough to transfer to Troop A? As soon as they got here “MAJ I’m an idiot “ and “CPT I walk on water” would have them under investigation for something petty. Best stay where you are at, where it’s safe and sound, and the COC cares about you. Take it from a former Troop A Trooper.

USMC

Unregistered
    Now why in the hades would anyone be dumb enough to transfer to Troop A? As soon as they got here “MAJ I’m an idiot “ and “CPT I walk on water” would have them under investigation for something petty. Best stay where you are at, where it’s safe and sound, and the COC cares about you. Take it from a former Troop A Trooper.

USMC
    Talking sh*t about Troop A Brass huh? They look out for us. You should feel entitled.

That’s alright, that’s okay, you’re gonna pump my gas some day.

Unregistered
    Talking sh*t about Troop A Brass huh? They look out for us. You should feel entitled.

Did you just quote "Bring it On"?

Unregistered

Ok Trooper Tim, go write write us some more tickets and work my crashes.

Unregistered
    There's another accident at Wal Mart. You can have your lunch when you get home. Remember, two per hour! The court house doesn't run on charity, they need you to step it up, Beavis!

Unregistered
    Ok Trooper Tim, go write write us some more tickets and work my crashes.
    Theres a lot of distain for Timmy on here. Something tells me nobodys hanging out with him and his golden ticket writing hands after work

Unregistered
    Wow... Pensacola has turned into a bunch of crying back biters. My how times have changed.

Unregistered
    Theres a lot of distain for Timmy on here. Something tells me nobodys hanging out with him and his golden ticket writing hands after work
    *disdain

Tim has more control over this district than the Maj. When Timmy talks the brass listens. Use extreme caution around him. He is a wimp and will not say a word to your face but the second he can run to the Captain he will. Do not even bother reporting anything he does it will fall on death ears and you will end up being the one in trouble. He will read this and smile ear to ear. He loves it and it will not stop until an actual leader puts an end to it.

Unregistered
    *disdain

Tim has more control over this district than the Maj. When Timmy talks the brass listens. Use extreme caution around him. He is a wimp and will not say a word to your face but the second he can run to the Captain he will. Do not even bother reporting anything he does it will fall on death ears and you will end up being the one in trouble. He will read this and smile ear to ear. He loves it and it will not stop until an actual leader puts an end to it.
    * deaf ears

Unregistered

Alpha/Bravo

Pensacola is expecting a hard freeze for the next couple of days. Let’s see if the Maj does something stupid like Alpha/ Bravo shifts like he did last month. What a idiot!!!

Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast