More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 34
Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would say so if everyone gets a tickets at 71mph/65mph...... No worries I'll get a new microwave easily that way.
    Microwave you say? Do you have any information about a Troop A quota system? What about illegal activity going on with brass or anyone else? Anything to point me in the right direction? Something I can get myself using Ch119? I can easily set up a whistleblower reward fund and I will if there's actual interest. Legal of course, I would get an attorney to advise me. If any of you are interested, my anonymous email is d677790@openmailbox.org You will remain anonymous as well.

Unregistered
    Microwave you say? Do you have any information about a Troop A quota system? What about illegal activity going on with brass or anyone else? Anything to point me in the right direction? Something I can get myself using Ch119? I can easily set up a whistleblower reward fund and I will if there's actual interest. Legal of course, I would get an attorney to advise me. If any of you are interested, my anonymous email is d677790@openmailbox.org You will remain anonymous as well.
    Go away you trolling douche bag.

Unregistered
    Yeah, I got a whistleblower reward for you.... You big troll.

Unregistered

Talking

I may have been facetious earlier but I'm definitely not trolling. Feel free to email me for more info. d677790@openmailbox.org

Unregistered
    I may have been facetious earlier but I'm definitely not trolling. Feel free to email me for more info. d677790@openmailbox.org
    Why email here ya go.... microwaves for 100 citations a month, extra paid days off for 200 citations, 300 citations gets you a back rub, 400 citations means no crashes for a month. Oh and if you're really liked free trips. Boom whistle blown..... suck it troll.

Unregistered
    Cool well if you have anything similar to that from Troop A in email, feel free to email me the sender name and date of email. Any other discoverable media works as well (preferably a public document according to Ch 119), rewards aren't restricted to just emails. It just can't be illegal (recorded w/o consent in private etc). I mine as well set a price. $1,000 for any credible and verifiable piece of information regarding law breaking within Troop A. Yes I'm serious and yes that can go higher pending circumstance. I'll gladly pay in bitcoin, venmo, microwaves, Streamlight batteries, Adam-12 references, DVD copies of End of Watch, cash etc. Y'all see my email above. Justice is much more valuable to me than my disposable income. Aaaaand just to clarify, legal only. I don't even speed.

Unregistered

Why don't you try on the dispatcher's forum? They will dime anyone out for a large pizza, and they have dirt on most of the brass. Just make sure you bring them the EXTRA PEPPERONI !!!!

Unregistered
    Why don't you try on the dispatcher's forum? They will dime anyone out for a large pizza, and they have dirt on most of the brass. Just make sure you bring them the EXTRA PEPPERONI !!!!
    Thank you for the suggestion, I'll be doing that as well. Just figured the sworn Law Enforcement Officers forum would be the first place to query. Especially since y'all would be the ones with good info on publicly discoverable emails. By the way, any heads up given to me about a troop-wide email could never be traced back to anyone for informal repercussion (idk how brass can treat y'all any worse though)...Although I know the Welch thing has probably made all the other brass wise up regarding emails.

Regarding dispatch, I'd just have to make sure that their info was legally discoverable. I'm not interested in anything private or illegal. But that offer extends to them as well. Well, $970 plus a stuffed crust of course.

Three toppings, chew hard.

Unregistered
    The big shots in the Kremlin are a little dodgy now that the whole 2 per hour thing came to public view. Now they like to have meetings and little pep rallies, but they still put some f'ed up stuff in writing. Just remember this: Even as you near the top, these are not the brightest, most savvy people you will ever run into. They make horrible decisions here, which most people would not even believe. You don't need to worry about the bigshots outsmarting you, that's for sure.

Unregistered
    The big shots in the Kremlin are a little dodgy now that the whole 2 per hour thing came to public view. Now they like to have meetings and little pep rallies, but they still put some f'ed up stuff in writing. Just remember this: Even as you near the top, these are not the brightest, most savvy people you will ever run into. They make horrible decisions here, which most people would not even believe. You don't need to worry about the bigshots outsmarting you, that's for sure.
    d677790@openmailbox.org

Just point me in the right direction brother. I need to know what documents to request.

Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast